Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles Mic'd Up Vid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm aware that most will have already seen this, but I did want to comment on it.  Check it out if you haven't. 

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...79decd04dd

It's somewhat insightful as we're able to see how comfortable the kid is in the spotlight. He's legitimately having fun out there.  Unintimidated and loose.  And the camera angle confirms the positive remarks being made about how well he throws on the run. 

Yeah i watched it too laughed when he mentioned how big the screens were
Quote:Yeah i watched it too laughed when he mentioned how big the screens were
Yeah I got a chuckle from that - and his asking Mike Brown about the pools.  His chat with Beadles on the sideline made me laugh as well. 
"I suck at warmups".  Dude is a cool cat.  As long as he keeps slingin the rock like he did in the game who cares.  "Practice? we talkin about practice"

He's a good sound bite. Which is a breath of fresh air... Grabbert was a square.
Quote:He's a good sound bite. Which is a breath of fresh air... Grabbert was a square.
Woah there!
Had not seen this yet, thanks for posting. Amazing how comfortable he is already. 

As said the other day.....this kid simply "looks" and "sounds" the part of an NFL QB. Its like you can tell that he belongs. 

That feeling rarely if ever exhibited itself with Gabbert. 

As i've already stated in another thread, i'm really liking our new QB.  Consistency and we can make a good playoff push in 2 years with solid offseasons(holding hope).

"Are you done"

Henne gets up and walks away lol

I thought it was funny when he said he was glad they didn't blitz.  Something about how he "had no idea who the mike was out there..." or something like that.   Self-deprecating humor is always welcome in a star athlete. 

His comments about the boards and the pools remind me of stories about a certain HoF QB who was picking John Candy out of the crowd on a game winning Super Bowl drive
Quote:His comments about the boards and the pools remind me of stories about a certain HoF QB who was picking John Candy out of the crowd on a game winning Super Bowl drive
To be fair, John Candy was roughly the same size as the new scoreboards. 
Quote:To be fair, John Candy was roughly the same size as the new scoreboards. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
Did anyone else think 'what the heck?!' when he was introducing himself to Fendi Onobun?

You didn't think to maybe talk to each other in practice?

Quote:Did anyone else think 'what the heck?!' when he was introducing himself to Fendi Onobun?

My guess is that they didn't have much time together, as Onobun has likely been with Stanzi/Morris for the week he's been here.
Quote:Did anyone else think 'what the heck?!' when he was introducing himself to Fendi Onobun?

Maybe he was trying to be nice

Or maybe he forgot that Fendi existed (I know I do).

He was signed on Thursday, probably didn't get a chance to meet.  Who knows how much, if at all, Fendi practiced.

Quote:"Are you done"

Henne gets up and walks away lol
and then he says "you can keep playing if you want" like they're playing a pickup game in the backyard...lol
It won't load for me
Pages: 1 2