Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Black Panthers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Per Oklahomie's request:

Are the Black Panthers racists?

btw

Yes.

/endthread

I think any group that looks to advance an individual solely based upon their race is practicing racism by definition.

Quote:I think any group that looks to advance an individual solely based upon their race is practicing racism by definition.

Yes, I agree.
No, I don't think they are actually.

They're a pretty diverse group, with Ron Rivera as their head coach.

Quote:I think any group that looks to advance an individual solely based upon their race is practicing racism by definition.

NAACP? lol
Quote:NAACP? lol

yes I'd consider it a racist organization by definition.
Quote:yes I'd consider it a racist organization by definition.

I didn't mean to "lol" as I agree that by definition, you are correct. Its just that a picture of Sharpton and the other "reverend" (more like rear-end) Jesse Jackson popped into my head as I wrote that previous post. 
Keep in mind just because the organization is racist by definition doesn't mean it served no purpose at some point and time. There was a time when the NAACP was needed, Blacks undeniable faced sever hostile racism in parts of our country for a long time, I think it's sad some of the very organizations formed to fight hostile racism now project it today.
Quote:Keep in mind just because the organization is racist by definition doesn't mean it served no purpose at some point and time. There was a time when the NAACP was needed, Blacks undeniable faced sever hostile racism in parts of our country for a long time, I think it's sad some of the very organizations formed to fight hostile racism now project it today.

I hear you....IMO, it was later on when baiters like Jackson & Sharpton became more involved is when it was made into a farce. 
You had it right..

Yes

/thread
Sure, what the heck, but they are about as relevant as the KKK.
I'm taking a vote, by +1'ing me, how many people can't stand Jesse Jackson?

I'll let you know how many "tallies" he gets.

Edit: we are at 9 so far!
Yes the Black Panthers are a racist gang.  They started out as a political organization, but it has evolved into nothing more than a thug gang.

be verrrrrry careful where this thread goes

Quote:be verrrrrry careful where this thread goes

Did you miss the Donald Sterling and Riley Cooper threads?
Quote:be verrrrrry careful where this thread goes

Why is that?  Because it might not be PC?  Perhaps because some truth might be said?  I believe that it's healthy to discuss real problems in today's society that are often "taboo".
The black panthers agenda is the same as the KKK.

Quote:The black panthers agenda is the same as the KKK.

Guess what, they are racist too. Doesn't make it any better.
Quote:yes I'd consider it a racist organization by definition.
I'd consider it a racist organization based on words and actions.  Not just by definition.

The problem is they have carte blanche to do as they please thanks to the current leadership in the Justice Department.  They've made it clear that even if they have a case against them, they won't pursue it. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5