Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why Liberalism will fail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey admins, can we give politics its own room so it doesn't stink up the Sideline?
Quote:Hey admins, can we give politics its own room so it doesn't stink up the Sideline?

Theres 3 political threads on the Sideline right now. 

While down the road your suggestion might not be a bad idea....actually a combined Religion/ Politics room would be ideal....

I don't think a separate "politics only" room is needed this second over a total of 3 political threads in one forum. 

Yeah, please move the politics into  sub-forum. It's great that we now allow it, but lets go ahead and keep it separate anyway.

Quote:Theres 3 political threads on the Sideline right now.

While down the road your suggestion might not be a bad idea....actually a combined Religion/ Politics room would be ideal....

I don't think a separate "politics only" room is needed this second over a total of 3 political threads in one forum.

Hey admins, make my request ASAP.

Thank you!
Quote:Theres 3 political threads on the Sideline right now. 

Please!
It hasn't failed in Denmark

This sounds like an argument that needs to be settled at the hot dog stand.
Quote:Hey admins, can we give politics its own room so it doesn't stink up the Sideline?
I'm all for political talk, but I agree, and suggested the same set up last week.
Quote:This sounds like an argument that needs to be settled at the hot dog stand.

just make sure your schedule isn't filled up with meetings that day!
"anti-immigrant"???

You mean, anti-ILLEGAL immigrant?  Yes.

Wait, I thought CNN was one of the mouthpieces of the Liberal media brainwash machine.

TMD, instead of just posting a link, why not offer insight as to why this is a topic that expresses your views.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/28/opinion/bennett-liberalism/'>http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/28/opinion/bennett-liberalism/</a>

What a pointless op-ed from some years ago. The guy literally said nothing.
Well.. according to Native Americans, we're all illegal. My grandfather came to America from Italy when he was three and worked for a family owned business for the better part of his life. He served in the army during WWII as did his brothers. My father came to the US from Cuba right befoee Castro came into power. Though he was not obligated to do so by law, he volunteered to join the Army early in the Vietnam conflict and proudly served in the 101st Airborne Division as a "Screaming Eagle" paratrooper. Both men were immigrants and were deeply, deeply patriotic. So I have an issue with people who lump all immigrants under this umbrella of negativity. Guess that thing about poor, tired, huddled masses no longer applies.

Lol I just made a thread about this.  I saw a few in earlier threads.

I know its new to the sideline, but there are a lot of threads on political stuff.
Quote:Wait, I thought CNN was one of the mouthpieces of the Liberal media brainwash machine.

TMD, instead of just posting a link, why not offer insight as to why this is a topic that expresses your views.

And a link from 2012 at that
Quote:Wait, I thought CNN was one of the mouthpieces of the Liberal media brainwash machine.

His "contribution" to the David Tyree thread has exclusively been him parroting other poster's sentiments, as well as posting sensationalist rhetoric lifted verbatim from a certain fear-mongering news outlet.

Not an original thought in sight.
Quote:His "contribution" to the David Tyree thread has exclusively been him parroting other poster's sentiments, as well as posting sensationalist rhetoric lifted verbatim from a certain fear-mongering news outlet.

Not an original thought in sight.

Actually nothing was lifted verbatim from anywhere.  Thats your own paranoia. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6