Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Now that Christmas is over, what big changes are you expecting personally in 2017?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
For me, I'm buying my first home (technically an apartment) which is nice. 

Knocking up my wife to have our first child together. And dropping anywhere between 60 - 80 pounds. 

I don't need another house.

I certainly don't need anymore kids.

I could probably stand to lose ~15-20 pounds though...but I probably won't.

Quote:Knocking up my wife to have our first child together. And dropping anywhere between 60 - 80 pounds.

If you're gonna go on a diet and work out a lot while your wife is putting on weight and having her feet swell up like balloons...may God have mercy on your soul.
Quote:If you're gonna go on a diet and work out a lot while your wife is putting on weight and having her feet swell up like balloons...may God have mercy on your soul.
HA! Really. She'll be all 'swole' while you're spending time at the gym. Poor timing, 
Lose the 60-80 pounds...then knock her up and make fun of her fat.  Hope this helps.

Quote:For me, I'm buying my first home (technically an apartment) which is nice. 
Congrats! Is it like a condo? Or you can actually purchase apartments there?
Nah. I'll be home to help her out. I've got a treadmill, spin bike and eliptical in the house and I have a free weight set up with dumb bells and barbells set up in the garage. All she has to do is yell at me in between sets. 

:thumbsup:

Oh...she's gonna be yelling at you...that's for sure.

Quote:Congrats! Is it like a condo? Or you can actually purchase apartments there?
I have no idea what the difference is but it's a big building which I am essentially buying a 3/64 share of. I think it has 24 apartments in total.
I don't know what the difference is between a condo and an apartment.  Typically in the U.S. you rent an apartment and buy a condo.

Hack something else interesting....

Quote:I have no idea what the difference is but it's a big building which I am essentially buying a 3/64 share of. I think it has 24 apartments in total.
HAHA. Sounds good! That would be considered a co-op here, although those mostly exsist in NYC where you buy shares. Very cool. What floor?
Quote:I don't know what the difference is between a condo and an apartment.  Typically in the U.S. you rent an apartment and buy a condo.
Yep, what that dood said
dood?

I may have to make you your own thread...or just add you into Deacon and Rico's thread.

Quote:HAHA. Sounds good! That would be considered a co-op here, although those mostly exsist in NYC where you buy shares. Very cool. What floor?
It's a rather weird construction that is pretty unique to the area. There are three apartments over four floors. The ground floor is a single apartment with a yard at the back. The first floor and second floors are separate apartments as well and then the third floor is split in half. The front half is part of the apartment on the second floor, the back half is part of the apartment on the first floor. I'm buying the first floor and the back half of the third floor. 
Quote:It's a rather weird construction that is pretty unique to the area. There are three apartments over four floors. The ground floor is a single apartment with a yard at the back. The first floor and second floors are separate apartments as well and then the third floor is split in half. The front half is part of the apartment on the second floor, the back half is part of the apartment on the first floor. I'm buying the first floor and the back half of the third floor.

That sounds like a lot of stairs.
Sounds kinda cool actually.

I will begin farming something other than grapes for the first time in my life - and go into massive debt.
Quote:I will begin farming something other than grapes for the first time in my life - and go into massive debt.

What are you going to grow?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5