Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Favorite Chips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What are your favorite kind of potato chips? Doesn't have to be potato, could be corn chips or Cheetos...you make the call!
Crunchy Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos

and these:  https://www.sterzingchips.com/  

A guy I work with is from Iowa and his family sends him some on occasion.  It's the most delicious and unique tasting potato chip I've ever eaten.  Kind of greasy, but isn't all the good food unhealthy in one way or another?

Cheetos!
Ponch
Quote:Ponch

I was going to say Eric Estrada but she added potato in front of chips. She must've known someone was going to go that route.
Quote:I was going to say Eric Estrada but she added potato in front of chips. She must've known someone was going to go that route.

I'm on to you wisecrackers!! :thumbsup:
Quote:I'm on to you wisecrackers!! :thumbsup:
But you said chips. Make a new thread for favorite crackers if you want, but don't change paddles midstream.

Quote:But you said chips. Make a new thread for favorite crackers if you want, but don't change paddles midstream.

I'm just seeing who's paying attention! :thumbsup:
I like Cheetos, Kettle chips and Funyuns.

Fun fact...my best friends uncle invented Funyuns. :thumbsup:
Does Boy Bawang count?
Quote:Does Boy Bawang count?

Oo.  Sila ay mas masarap.
Doritos Cool Ranch or anything Sunchips makes. 

Quote:Oo.  Sila ay mas masarap.

Ahhhhhhh, a fellow Bawang connoisseur.
Quote:Ahhhhhhh, a fellow Bawang connoisseur.

I love 'em with beer.
Quote:I love 'em with beer.

Well naturally!
Quote:Does Boy Bawang count?

If I knew what they were...maybe! Lol
Middlesworth BBQ. Chips I had one time in Harrisburgh,PA. Great flavor, and they come in a big bucket, so no crushed chips.
Salsa verde Doritos.
Or toms hot fries (no homo)
Now, Doritos, Cool Ranch. As a kid, Charles Chips. They used to come through the neighborhood in a truck and deliver them. They came in a big tin and were o so delicious.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5