Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Robinson Signs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, we're down to one, then the dead zone will really kick in... at least until camp.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-robinson/

We'll probably hear about Lee signing this week as well.

I hope it's a quiet dead zone too. No smashed bottles, no Conch House sucker punches, no DUIs.

Interesting that only four remain unsigned from the entire darft class league wide. Very impressive.

Quote:Interesting that only four remain unsigned from the entire darft class league wide. Very impressive.

I could be wrong, but I think a lot of that has to do with the current CBA.
Quote:I hope it's a quiet dead zone too. No smashed bottles, no Conch House sucker punches, no DUIs.

Amen.
This entire off season has been Uplifting to say the least...

NH3...
I hate to bring Manziel in to the conversation, but it sure is nice to see our rookie QB making headlines for signing autographs for two hours after a caravan event is over, rather than clubbing it up during the World Cup. I like Blake already...

Quote:I could be wrong, but I think a lot of that has to do with the current CBA.
Slotting certainly speeds things up for the guys who created the biggest problems contractually in the past. 
Quote:I hate to bring Manziel in to the conversation, but it sure is nice to see our rookie QB making headlines for signing autographs for two hours after a caravan event is over, rather than clubbing it up during the World Cup. I like Blake already...
There's something to be said for the maturity level of each player.  How that translates on the field remains to be seen, but I sure do like our position a heck of a lot more than theirs. 

Quote:I hate to bring Manziel in to the conversation, but it sure is nice to see our rookie QB making headlines for signing autographs for two hours after a caravan event is over, rather than clubbing it up during the World Cup. I like Blake already...
Agreed, however, if Blake stinks it up and Johnny lights it up, all this will be forgotten quickly and the tables will turn real quick.
Blake/Johnny=Rodger/Joe. In this I would take the Rodger all day, and four touchdowns on Sunday
Quote:I hope it's a quiet dead zone too. No smashed bottles, no Conch House sucker punches, no DUIs.

The only Conch House sucker punch I ever encountered was their food.
Quote:I could be wrong, but I think a lot of that has to do with the current CBA.
Exactly what that is...  That rookie scale.
So now I can't even party?..............................Oh you meant the players, My bad.

That's the way the AFC North rolls.   Big Ben, Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, the entire Cinci team ..... party on dudes !!! 
I'd really like to fret a little longer.