Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Robinson Signs

Okay, we're down to one, then the dead zone will really kick in... at least until camp.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-robinson/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We'll probably hear about Lee signing this week as well.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I hope it's a quiet dead zone too. No smashed bottles, no Conch House sucker punches, no DUIs.

@OnGuardJax

Interesting that only four remain unsigned from the entire darft class league wide. Very impressive.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Interesting that only four remain unsigned from the entire darft class league wide. Very impressive.

I could be wrong, but I think a lot of that has to do with the current CBA.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I hope it's a quiet dead zone too. No smashed bottles, no Conch House sucker punches, no DUIs.

Amen.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

This entire off season has been Uplifting to say the least...

NH3...
"AZANE"

I hate to bring Manziel in to the conversation, but it sure is nice to see our rookie QB making headlines for signing autographs for two hours after a caravan event is over, rather than clubbing it up during the World Cup. I like Blake already...

Quote:I could be wrong, but I think a lot of that has to do with the current CBA.
Slotting certainly speeds things up for the guys who created the biggest problems contractually in the past. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:I hate to bring Manziel in to the conversation, but it sure is nice to see our rookie QB making headlines for signing autographs for two hours after a caravan event is over, rather than clubbing it up during the World Cup. I like Blake already...
There's something to be said for the maturity level of each player.  How that translates on the field remains to be seen, but I sure do like our position a heck of a lot more than theirs. 

Quote:I hate to bring Manziel in to the conversation, but it sure is nice to see our rookie QB making headlines for signing autographs for two hours after a caravan event is over, rather than clubbing it up during the World Cup. I like Blake already...
Agreed, however, if Blake stinks it up and Johnny lights it up, all this will be forgotten quickly and the tables will turn real quick.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Blake/Johnny=Rodger/Joe. In this I would take the Rodger all day, and four touchdowns on Sunday
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:I hope it's a quiet dead zone too. No smashed bottles, no Conch House sucker punches, no DUIs.

The only Conch House sucker punch I ever encountered was their food.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:I could be wrong, but I think a lot of that has to do with the current CBA.
Exactly what that is...  That rookie scale.

So now I can't even party?..............................Oh you meant the players, My bad.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

That's the way the AFC North rolls.   Big Ben, Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, the entire Cinci team ..... party on dudes !!! 

I'd really like to fret a little longer.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]