Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Seth Rich murdered by DNC for contact with WikiLinks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nothing to see here folks..

RUSSIA!!

ISIS!!

ORANGE EMPEROR!!

DRUMPF!!!

duuuuuuuuuurrrr
Quote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/...ource.html

The family of Seth Rich actually hired a PI to investigate this murder since the DCPD was pretty much sitting on their hands.

If this turns out to be the kind of coverup that's implied by the PI working this case for the family, the shiny objects crowd is going to be struggling to find some way to turn this back around on one of their concocted conspiracy theories. This could actually turn out to be the real scandal in the 2016 election that's actually as big or bigger than Watergate.

There has been some indication almost from the moment the murder was reported in the media that Seth Rich was a whistleblower inside the DNC who was disgusted by the way the electoral process was rigged to assure Clinton got the nomination, and as a result, he started leaking information to WikiLeaks to expose the conspiracy. 

It sounds like there's some semblance of a trail that supports that theory, and it also sounds like the DC police and the FBI were told to stand down and chalk this up as just another robbery/murder in DC despite the fact that nothing was taken, and the guy was shot in the back.

I doubt they ever get the level of exposure to find out what really happened because the powers trying to bury this thing are not going to just allow this to happen. But, if there's even a hint of evidence that supports the fact that he was the source of at least some of the leaks provided to Assange and his group, then the people running around howling about Russia have a problem because the Ruskies aren't their boogeyman.  A mid-level staffer at the DNC who was feeling the Bern was the source.

I think we have probably heard the last about this case. After all, there are so many other things to cover. Obama visited a newsroom today I believe. Way more important.

Pretty funny the tin foil hat crowd is avoiding this thread like the plague but are very keen on this "classified" information Trump has leaked to Russia.

Quote:Pretty funny the tin foil hat crowd is avoiding this thread like the plague but are very keen on this "classified" information Trump has leaked to Russia.

Assange "implies" Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks compared to our President intentionally revealing classified information to a world power enemy of the US. 

Not sure which is worse, an implied notion that our DNC murdered someone or further evidence our President is an idiot.

Nothing to see here, just murder and a massive cover-up involving the DNC, FBI, DC Police, Clinton Campaign, etc.  The usual.

Quote:Assange "implies" Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks compared to our President intentionally revealing classified information to a world power enemy of the US. 

Not sure which is worse, an implied notion that our DNC murdered someone or further evidence our President is an idiot.

Based on his track record, it is safe to say Assange' implications are pretty accurate. Where there is smoke, there is fire when it comes to these people. 

Personally, I consider "hush your mouth or you will be murdered" a much bigger story than potential information sharing to fight a global enemy.
Quote:Nothing to see here, just murder and a massive cover-up involving the DNC, FBI, DC Police, Clinton Campaign, etc. The usual.

But it's Drumpf!!! Duuuuuuuuuurrrr

Orange Emperor!! Duuuuuuuuuurrrr
Quote:Nothing to see here, just murder and a massive cover-up involving the DNC, FBI, DC Police, Clinton Campaign, etc.  The usual.

I think the clipping of a possible whistle blower inside the DNC who was potentially exposing actual election rigging by the party/Clinton campaign to assure her nomination no matter what is far less newsworthy than how many scoops of ice cream guests get at the White House vs. the President.  It's tough for the MSM to focus on these trivial stories when they have real scandals like ScoopGate to fixate a well-informed populace on.

Nothing new. I thought it was pretty obvious that his death was because of the DNC leaks. The Clintons have a ridiculously long list of "odd" or "strange" deaths to people with close ties and connections with them. But, it's business as usual.

If you question these things though you're a conspirator or crazy. The MSM plays patty cake with these stories every year and they just skate on by most of them or outright bury them. Regardless of which side you stand on in between the aisle. 

Quote:Nothing new. I thought it was pretty obvious that his death was because of the DNC leaks. The Clintons have a ridiculously long list of "odd" or "strange" deaths to people with close ties and connections with them. But, it's business as usual.

If you question these things though you're a conspirator or crazy. The MSM plays patty cake with these stories every year and they just skate on by most of them or outright bury them. Regardless of which side you stand on in between the aisle. 
I guess you're right.  Dead bodies and the Clinton's seems to be a pretty common theme going back decades, so in the MSM, it's really nothing new or newsworthy.  But, ice cream scoops!  That's a scandal worth investigation!
Quote:Assange "implies" Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks compared to our President intentionally revealing classified information to a world power enemy of the US. 

Bush, 0bama... the "idiot President" precedent was set long ago.  Had they not lowered the bar so low, Trump wouldn't be the step up he is compared to them.

This fake "classified" story is likely being used to bury the murder story.  But hey, enjoy the ostrich life.  If the head fits...

[Image: 1425_3.jpg]
Quote:Bush, 0bama... the "idiot President" precedent was set long ago. Had they not lowered the bar so low, Trump wouldn't be the step up he is compared to them.

This fake "classified" story is likely being used to bury the murder story. But hey, enjoy the ostrich life. If the head fits...

[Image: 1425_3.jpg]

It's not the sand their heads are up in..
Funny how none of the DNC's  emails are dated afer he got whacked

Quote:Based on his track record, it is safe to say Assange' implications are pretty accurate. Where there is smoke, there is fire when it comes to these people. 

Personally, I consider "hush your mouth or you will be murdered" a much bigger story than potential information sharing to fight a global enemy.

Hush your mouth or you will be murdered happens all the time.  Impeachments only happen once or twice per lifetime.
Quote:Hush your mouth or you will be murdered happens all the time.  Impeachments only happen once or twice per lifetime.

The radical left and the media have never been this corrosive to our country in our lifetime.

Our great republic and the Constitution that you're attempting to undermine now, won't be there when you try to stake claim to it for your own if the left continues down this path.

The host is being destroyed by the parasite.

Our nation is being destroyed from within, and the left is enjoying every minute of it.

You aren't going to get that impeachment you're praying for (as he's done nothing even remotely impeachable,) but that doesn't mean the country won't burn in the pursuit of it anyway.

The radical left has been dreaming of that ever since Clinton earned his impeachment.  They've never understood that it's not something you just do without warrant as they wish to, with spiteful, reflexive revenge without merit.

username123

Quote:Based on his track record, it is safe to say Assange' implications are pretty accurate. Where there is smoke, there is fire when it comes to these people. 

I'm no fan of Assange at all, but for him to have interest in this case is kind of telling.  If I can say one thing good about Assange he does keep his word regarding safeguarding the sources of information that his organization gets.

Interesting facts regarding this case.

Evidently the private investigator's findings have been corroborated by a federal investigator.

An FBI forensic report of Rich's computer showed definitive contact between him and WikiLeaks.

The timing of the supposed "botched robbery".

It was deemed a "botched robbery", yet Mr. Rich was shot twice in the back and nothing was taken from him.

The case, as far as we know is only open with the D.C. Police Dept. and is not a federal case.
Quote:The radical left and the media have never been this corrosive to our country in our lifetime.

It's not about the right or left.  It's about stopping a madman in power.  I'd be more than happy right now with someone like Kasich or (insert name here) as our President.  In the words of GOP Senator Corker, the White House is in a downhill spiral right now.
Quote:It's not about the right or left.  It's about stopping a madman in power.  I'd be more than happy right now with someone like Kasich or (insert name here) as our President.  In the words of GOP Senator Corker, the White House is in a downhill spiral right now.

I don't see a madman.  I see a guy the media wants to portray as such because he's not part of their acceptable clique, like John Kasich or any other RINO you want to trot out there as an acceptable president.  He's not part of the machine, and that's why there's such an appeal to those who are so opposed to the establishment, and why there's so much hatred directed at him by you and those who worship at the foot of the same establishment.
Pages: 1 2 3