Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I have reached a milestone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Of 1,000 rep points. Yes I know it's very impressive. *Bows head out of adoration*

Between you and TMD... I just don't know
Quote:Between you and TMD... I just don't know

between us what?
You know that you can "like" your own stuff.... :whistling:
I had to research this. You basically get one point every 2 posts. That is incredible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. *Bows head out of adoration*
Quote:You know that you can "like" your own stuff.... :whistling:

Yep, thats kinda lame that you can do that. One of the quirks (bugs) of the board. 
Quote:Yep, thats kinda lame that you can do that. One of the quirks (bugs) of the board.

Then stop voting your posts up! Tongue
Quote:Then stop voting your posts up! Tongue

I actually have done that before to test out if it counted on the likes. 
Quote:I actually have done that before to test out if it counted on the likes.

But was it necessary to do it 24 hundred times?
Quote:But was it necessary to do it 24 hundred times?

herp derp
Quote:herp derp

I'm sure he's not the only one thinking the same thing! :teehee:
Terrific thread.

*Bows head out of adoration.
Quote:I'm sure he's not the only one thinking the same thing! :teehee:

why because of 2400?? Thats not even that much, considering the volume I post. 
Quote:why because of 2400?? Thats not even that much, considering the volume I post.

Considering how much most people on here don't seem to like you very much...it's a whole heck of a lot!!
Quote:Considering how much most people on here don't seem to like you very much...it's a whole heck of a lot!!

meh, the "dislike" is overblown. There are a few, vocal, persistent ones but thats about it. 
Quote:why because of 2400?? Thats not even that much, considering the volume I post.

I think you got robbed. That's only a slight better track record than me, and my posts are turrible.
Quote:I think you got robbed. That's only a slight better track record than me, and my posts are turrible.

meh, its not a big deal....as said, the rep point thing is bogus since individual posters can like their own posts anyway. 

I've never posted opinions hoping to get "likes" from people. I post whatever is on my mind. If people want to like a post I make, so be it. If they don't, so be it. 
I still miss the days we could see how many likes posts got.

You can like a post here and somehow get points for it?  Whatever helps build your self confidence I guess.

I'm going to like this just to make myself feel better.
Quote:You know that you can "like" your own stuff.... :whistling:

Considering the source, I'm sure he has never done that....
Pages: 1 2