Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I have reached a milestone

Of 1,000 rep points. Yes I know it's very impressive. *Bows head out of adoration*

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Between you and TMD... I just don't know

Quote:Between you and TMD... I just don't know

between us what?

You know that you can "like" your own stuff.... :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I had to research this. You basically get one point every 2 posts. That is incredible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. *Bows head out of adoration*

Quote:You know that you can "like" your own stuff.... :whistling:

Yep, thats kinda lame that you can do that. One of the quirks (bugs) of the board. 

Quote:Yep, thats kinda lame that you can do that. One of the quirks (bugs) of the board.

Then stop voting your posts up! Tongue

Quote:Then stop voting your posts up! Tongue

I actually have done that before to test out if it counted on the likes. 

Quote:I actually have done that before to test out if it counted on the likes.

But was it necessary to do it 24 hundred times?

Quote:But was it necessary to do it 24 hundred times?

herp derp

Quote:herp derp

I'm sure he's not the only one thinking the same thing! :teehee:

Terrific thread.

*Bows head out of adoration.

Quote:I'm sure he's not the only one thinking the same thing! :teehee:

why because of 2400?? Thats not even that much, considering the volume I post. 

Quote:why because of 2400?? Thats not even that much, considering the volume I post.

Considering how much most people on here don't seem to like you very much...it's a whole heck of a lot!!

Quote:Considering how much most people on here don't seem to like you very much...it's a whole heck of a lot!!

meh, the "dislike" is overblown. There are a few, vocal, persistent ones but thats about it. 

Quote:why because of 2400?? Thats not even that much, considering the volume I post.

I think you got robbed. That's only a slight better track record than me, and my posts are turrible.

Quote:I think you got robbed. That's only a slight better track record than me, and my posts are turrible.

meh, its not a big deal....as said, the rep point thing is bogus since individual posters can like their own posts anyway. 

I've never posted opinions hoping to get "likes" from people. I post whatever is on my mind. If people want to like a post I make, so be it. If they don't, so be it. 

I still miss the days we could see how many likes posts got.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

You can like a post here and somehow get points for it?  Whatever helps build your self confidence I guess.

I'm going to like this just to make myself feel better.

Quote:You know that you can "like" your own stuff.... :whistling:

Considering the source, I'm sure he has never done that....