Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NBA Finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Heat or Spurs?

Win-Win for me. I'd like to see Heat threepeat, but I'd also like to see the Heat collapse
My prediction? Spurs in 7. It should be a great series again. I look for both teams to hold their respective home court.

Quote:Heat or Spurs?

Win-Win for me. I'd like to see Heat threepeat, but I'd also like to see the Heat collapse

haha that seems contradictory
Spurs in 4.

It's incredible how efficient the Spirs offense is. My god..
The Heat couldn't handle the heat huh?

Quote:It's incredible how efficient the Spirs offense is. My god..

They are robots. No other explanation

Bummed lebron cramped up but what can ya do. Need to win game 2.
Excuse me for a Tommy-like interruption..but..NBA....meh.

In all seriousness, I was a pro sports fanatic when I moved here in 1991. But I just have trouble maintaining interest in anything where I don't have a 'home team' involved. Hence..the only thing I faithfully follow now is NFL.

What the hell...my wife is happier now.
Lebron tapped out .  He's never played basket in the hot ashpalt outdoors in sunny hot weather itn the hood in his life only in the rich suburan a/c gyms.

This has to be the best troll post EVER! I love it!

@<b>Gatorade</b> Follow

@<b>ryanbkoo</b> The person cramping wasn't our client. Our athletes can take the heat.

In reference to LeBron who is a powerade client.  died laughing when I heard this.

Quote:Heat or Spurs?

You kinda got your wish.
Quote:Lebron tapped out .  He's never played basket in the hot ashpalt outdoors in sunny hot weather itn the hood in his life only in the rich suburan a/c gyms.

Yes. I'm sure that's exactly why.
Quote:Lebron tapped out . He's never played basket in the hot ashpalt outdoors in sunny hot weather itn the hood in his life only in the rich suburan a/c gyms.

Is this a real thought?
Quote: 

This has to be the best troll post EVER! I love it!

@<b>Gatorade</b> Follow

<div>
@<b>ryanbkoo</b> The person cramping wasn't our client. Our athletes can take the heat.

In reference to LeBron who is a poweraid client.  died laughing when I heard this.

</div>

Might as well leverage every possible angle to promote that product. 
Honestly, I hope the Spurs crush the Heat.  I can't stand LeBron, and the fact that they're whining that it was 88 degrees and that made it too hot to play basketball is just ridiculous.

Tony Parker mentioned that they don't even use AC when they play basketball in Europe.

There's not much you can do about leg cramps. One time I had cramps so bad when I was sitting in my car, I had to open my door and crawl out of the car the pain was so bad. I couldn't walk. I don't blame LeBron for coming out when he did.

Quote:There's not much you can do about leg cramps. One time I had cramps so bad when I was sitting in my car, I had to open my door and crawl out of the car the pain was so bad. I couldn't walk. I don't blame LeBron for coming out when he did.

I've had cramps that bad before, I can't imagine playing an competitive sport when your leg cramps up. That said cramps are usually avoidable, stay hydrated.
Quote:I've had cramps that bad before, I can't imagine playing an competitive sport when your leg cramps up. That said cramps are usually avoidable, stay hydrated.

That's what I don't understand.  For a guy that has had a history of cramping....especially for the finals, why wouldn't you take an iv before the game, at halftime, and hydrate constantly?  Especially when they found out the ac wasn't working.

I love the conspiracy theories that the Spurs did this intentionally. lol
Cramps don't happen because of dehydration. That used to be what everyone believed but cramps occur because of fatigue.

They definitely should have given him an IV to fight the cramp tho. Inexcusable, if they didn't.
Quote:Cramps don't happen because of dehydration. That used to be what everyone believed but cramps occur because of fatigue.

They definitely should have given him an IV to fight the cramp tho. Inexcusable, if they didn't.

What good would the IV do if hydration doesn't affect cramps? You confused me on that one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8