Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fire Ants turn into raft.. Both incredible and creepy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where's Bigfoot?
Quote:Where's Bigfoot?
firesants ate him.
Quote:firesants ate him.

Now that's a story.. Where's Drifter when we need him?
Quote:Now that's a story.. Where's Drifter when we need him?
firesants.
Check out "Leiningen Versus the Ants", sometime when you get a chance. They made us read that story way back in the stone age. Still a good read...

kewl

Nature and all it's inhabitants can do some amazing things when called upon in the face of adversity to survive.

Quote:Nature and all it's inhabitants can do some amazing things when called upon in the face of adversity to survive.

Its called Fight or Flight and I usually use that technique on blind dates.
Quote:Its called Fight or Flight and I usually use that technique on blind dates.

haha care to elaborate?
Quote:haha care to elaborate?

I've dated my share of creatures. Walking upright was definitely a luxury for some.
Quote:I've dated my share of creatures. Walking upright was definitely a luxury for some.

I had a girl once, in the middle of our first date, tell me that she was going on vacation with her ex boyfriend the next week.

Pardon? Come again? -Me
Quote:I had a girl once, in the middle of our first date, tell me that she was going on vacation with her ex boyfriend the next week.

Pardon? Come again? -Me

Really? I went out with a woman once and we had fun. It actually developed into a second date.. By the 3rd date, she finally came clean and told me that she was married with 2 kids.
That taught me to start looking for tan lines on the ring finger.
Quote:Really? I went out with a woman once and we had fun. It actually developed into a second date.. By the 3rd date, she finally came clean and told me that she was married with 2 kids.

I had a similar experience to this as well but on the 3rd date she admitted she was a stripper not a night waitress. 
Quote:I had a similar experience to this as well but on the 3rd date she admitted she was a stripper not a night waitress.

See? Creatures.. The lot of em.. It's just picking out the ones that walk more upright and can form words with their mouths that get second dates..
Quote:I had a similar experience to this as well but on the 3rd date she admitted she was a stripper not a night waitress.
hmmm I can't say that'd be a deal break for me.
Quote:hmmm I can't say that'd be a deal break for me.

That's a no fly zone for this guy.
Quote:Nature and all it's inhabitants can do some amazing things when called upon in the face of adversity to survive.

Agreed.  Now, granted, if I came across something like that, it would be coated in Amdro almost immediately.  Fire ants are the devil's spawn. 
Quote:Agreed. Now, granted, if I came across something like that, it would be coated in Amdro almost immediately. Fire ants are the devil's spawn.
I saw a while back they formed into a ball and started rolling around or something. ill try and find the link.. Ever stepped in a pile of them bad boys?
Pages: 1 2