Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Maleficent, Thought It Was Excellent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Disney Addict here. The family and I went to see Maleficent last night. Wasn't sure what to expect, but man was I blown away. Disney did it again. Love how they retold the sleeping beauty story, and the twists added. Never thought they would do what they did with the Maleficent character, but I loved it. Great story all around.

Angelina Jolie was very good as the main character. The detail to each scene was phenomenal as well.

Two :thumbsup: :thumbsup: up

Disney, huh?...

WHat agenda did they try to splice in there this time? They're good for that. 

Quote:Disney, huh?...

Geez...what's with you and "agendas"???? Tongue

Takes one Agenda Jedi Master to know another I guess.

^^ I've actually read a few things about Disney movies of late regarding what I said above. I'm not just making it up out of thin air. 
Quote:Takes one Agenda Jedi Master to know another I guess.

Can we have a six month ban on the word "agenda"? Please???
Quote:Can we have a six month ban on the word "agenda"? Please???

What agenda are you trying to push, :woot: 
Quote:What agenda are you trying to push, :woot:

It's an anti-agenda!! Tongue
Quote:It's an anti-agenda!! Tongue

poor ol agenda, gets a bad rap. Laughing 

Quote:poor ol agenda, gets a bad rap. Laughing

Then stop abusing it!!! Ninja
edit: 

Quote:edit:

That's what I thought you say!! :teehee:

Nice derailment.
Quote:Nice derailment.
That's his MO.
Quote:That's his MO.

Maybe he has an agenda!! Wink
Quote:Nice derailment.

Making a comment about Disney regarding their past films in a Disney film thread is derailment? Witch hunt. I said my piece, I'm not dragging anything out. 
Disney is the most awesome of awesomeness that's ever been awesome for the sake of being awesome.. I could care less if there was ever an agenda. If there was an agenda that involved Disney films, its damn sure not that bad. Hell, I'm more agenda driven than any Disney film imaginable.. I'm just not as awesome as Disney.. Nobody on the face of this planet is.. It's Disney.. And its awesome..
Quote:Disney is the most awesome of awesomeness that's ever been awesome for the sake of being awesome.. I could care less if there was ever an agenda. If there was an agenda that involved Disney films, its damn sure not that bad. Hell, I'm more agenda driven than any Disney film imaginable.. I'm just not as awesome as Disney.. Nobody on the face of this planet is.. It's Disney.. And its awesome..

Your flavor of worthlessness is familiar. What was your handle before jags1st.noles2nd?
Quote:Your flavor of worthlessness is familiar. What was your handle before jags1st.noles2nd?

??? I've been around since 04 or 05 i think. Before that, i wasn't on here.
And why do I have to be worthless? What crawled up your crawl?
Pages: 1 2 3