Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles, Robinson, and Lee in their Jags uniforms for the first time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thought this could get its own thread lol.

[Image: 10387990_484827701649616_1942183418_n.jpg]
I legit don't know what to do with myself. I've never had a ucf player in duval and now I have two!!! #sex
Quote:I legit don't know what to do with myself. I've never had a ucf player in duval and now I have two!!! #sex
sex? That's a odd word choice
Quote:sex? That's a odd word choice

You're an odd word choice.
Quote:You're an odd word choice.
perhaps I am.
Robinson is going to be a beast in this league, he just looks the part doesn't he?

[Image: 10418225_10102303212765225_9116425633316587380_n.jpg]

Swooning.
So when are these guys signing?

Quote:I legit don't know what to do with myself. I've never had a ucf player in duval and now I have two!!! #sex

This thread didn't just go from zero to sixty on the awkward scale!! :whistling:
I don't like how Bortles stands there.  This spells doom for the franchise.

Quote:I legit don't know what to do with myself. I've never had a ucf player in duval and now I have two!!!

Uhh...a few years ago, Mike Walker was on the team and he went to UCF.
Quote:Uhh...a few years ago, Mike Walker was on the team and he went to UCF.

Don't mess up his fantasy with your reality!!!
So this is where the mental giants of the MB hang out.

Didn't mean to interrupt,

The low numbers for WR is cliche. 

Wish Lee would have just taken 81 or 82. Yes Jags, its friggin overdue to let another WR wear 82 for Gods sake. Its been 10 years now. 

Quote:The low numbers for WR is cliche. 

Wish Lee would have just taken 81 or 82. Yes Jags, its friggin overdue to let another WR wear 82 for Gods sake. Its been 10 years now. 
#82 should be in the Pride. He was the best player to ever wear a Jaguars uniform.
Quote:#82 should be in the Pride. He was the best player to ever wear a Jaguars uniform.

I have no problem with that. 

That said, regarding all the players in the Pride....their numbers should be back in circulation at this point its even been 5 years for Fred's 28. 

There aren't enough numbers in football for retiring numbers or "taking them out of circulation" (same thing). You don't see teams like Dallas doing it. Dez Bryant wears #88 proudly....and #88 was worn by a former HOF'er. 

Only lame teams like the Eagles retire numbers to try and create some phony tradition. The only tradition that matters is the Lombardi's in the trophy case. And the names in the Pride. Keep ALL numbers in circulation. 
Robinson kinda looks like AJ Green doesn't he? I have a feeling he's going to be special man.. I like Lee too but I was big on Robinson for awhile. 

Quote:I have no problem with that. 

That said, regarding all the players in the Pride....their numbers should be back in circulation at this point its even been 5 years for Fred's 28. 

There aren't enough numbers in football for retiring numbers or "taking them out of circulation" (same thing). You don't see teams like Dallas doing it. Dez Bryant wears #88 proudly....and #88 was worn by a former HOF'er. 

Only lame teams like the Eagles retire numbers to try and create some phony tradition. The only tradition that matters is the Lombardi's in the trophy case. And the names in the Pride. Keep ALL numbers in circulation. 

Can't say I disagree with this.
Quote:The low numbers for WR is cliche. 

And here we go again pushing another tired old agenda.
Pages: 1 2 3 4