Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: OL coach Yarno has cancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good luck to him.  I know its a long process.

Being back to work today is a great way to move on.

Quote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/110022...sed-cancer

Best of luck coach Yarno
That really really sucks. 

Be strong, coach Yarno.
Damn....sorry to hear this. 

Hopefully, he will be one of the one's that beat it. 

Hoping for a quick and full recovery for coach Yarno. Best wishes to him and his family.

That's terrible

Sorry to hear that.  Thoughts and prayers go out to Coach Yarno and his family as they deal with this.

Yarno Strong!

I wish the best for him and his recovery. 

Keep fightin' coach. We're pulling for ya.

Sad to here this terrible news. Prayers with George and Family. Yarno Strong!
Stay Strong Coach.

Yarno Strong

I like it

Quote:Yarno Strong

I like it
As sad as the story is, it's situations like this that help a team and fans galvanize around a purpose. 

Yarno Strong works!

All the best to him and his family through this difficult time, wouldn't wish this on anyone.
I've had a couple of close family members battle cancer in one form or another.  The battle is horrible to watch as an outside person looking in.  I can't even imagine what the person battling the disease must be feeling and thinking.

My thoughts and prayers are with Coach Yarno and his family.

Being at work with Gus and his positive attitude can only help I imagine. 

They should have a teal ribbon day with "Yarno Strong" on the ribbon tails...

I never met a guy with a name like Yarno that wasn't tough as nails. He'll be fine and get through this, and we'll be there pulling for him. :yes:

What terrible news.

God help this great man through this journey!

Regards....................the Chiefjag

Quote:I've had a couple of close family members battle cancer in one form or another. The battle is horrible to watch as an outside person looking in. I can't even imagine what the person battling the disease must be feeling and thinking.

My thoughts and prayers are with Coach Yarno and his family.

According to Gus Bradley, George Yarno is "excited" about starting treatment and will work as much as possible. He is clearly not feeling sorry for himself.

I also have a history of cancer in my family. Visiting my dad at the hospital was one of the worst experiences in my life. Count on me to pray for the coach.
Pages: 1 2