Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
OL coach Yarno has cancer

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/110022...sed-cancer

Best of luck coach Yarno

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good luck to him.  I know its a long process.

Being back to work today is a great way to move on.

Quote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/110022...sed-cancer

Best of luck coach Yarno
That really really sucks. 

Be strong, coach Yarno.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Damn....sorry to hear this. 

Hopefully, he will be one of the one's that beat it. 

Hoping for a quick and full recovery for coach Yarno. Best wishes to him and his family.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

That's terrible

Sorry to hear that.  Thoughts and prayers go out to Coach Yarno and his family as they deal with this.

Yarno Strong!

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I wish the best for him and his recovery. 

Keep fightin' coach. We're pulling for ya.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Sad to here this terrible news. Prayers with George and Family. Yarno Strong!

Stay Strong Coach.

Yarno Strong

I like it

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Yarno Strong

I like it
As sad as the story is, it's situations like this that help a team and fans galvanize around a purpose. 

Yarno Strong works!

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

All the best to him and his family through this difficult time, wouldn't wish this on anyone.

I've had a couple of close family members battle cancer in one form or another.  The battle is horrible to watch as an outside person looking in.  I can't even imagine what the person battling the disease must be feeling and thinking.

My thoughts and prayers are with Coach Yarno and his family.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Being at work with Gus and his positive attitude can only help I imagine. 

They should have a teal ribbon day with "Yarno Strong" on the ribbon tails...

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

I never met a guy with a name like Yarno that wasn't tough as nails. He'll be fine and get through this, and we'll be there pulling for him. :yes:

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

What terrible news.

God help this great man through this journey!

Regards....................the Chiefjag

Quote:I've had a couple of close family members battle cancer in one form or another. The battle is horrible to watch as an outside person looking in. I can't even imagine what the person battling the disease must be feeling and thinking.

My thoughts and prayers are with Coach Yarno and his family.

According to Gus Bradley, George Yarno is "excited" about starting treatment and will work as much as possible. He is clearly not feeling sorry for himself.

I also have a history of cancer in my family. Visiting my dad at the hospital was one of the worst experiences in my life. Count on me to pray for the coach.