Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus Bradley coming on with Mike Dempsey at 11:20 this morning on 1010XL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dempsey will have Gus Bradley on his Jags show at 11:20 this morning to talk about the draft.

Tune into 1010XL.

Nice
Dempsey likes to take fan questions from twitter to ask the head coach, so if you want to try to get one in, @md_1010xl.
Thanks for heads up. I love listening to Gus. He's so fully of energy and funny. Go Jaguars
Having a 2 hour show dedicated to the Jaguars on a daily basis really helps bolster the opportunities fans have to hear from Gus, his staff, players, and other members of the organization. 

I'm hoping he talks about Johnny Manziel and Michael Sam.  I didn't get enough of that on the NFL Network last night.

Quote:I'm hoping he talks about Johnny Manziel and Michael Sam.  I didn't get enough of that on the NFL Network last night.

We should tweet him about "the kiss".

The NFL Network was still pushing Manziel on day 3 of the draft when they could break away from their Michael Sam coverage.  Eisen was a punchline by day 2.

Quote:I'm hoping he talks about Johnny Manziel and Michael Sam.  I didn't get enough of that on the NFL Network last night.

Well ESPN was about Michael Sam and his whining about how he should have been drafted earlier. If he would keep his mouth shut and sexual preference to himself maybe he would have but he's gonna have a hard time making that Rams Dline. Well anyway more then I needed to say and I don't want to get band from forum. lol just tired of of Sam being thrown down are throat by Espn,Nfl Network and Etc.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:We should tweet him about "the kiss".

The NFL Network was still pushing Manziel on day 3 of the draft when they could break away from their Michael Sam coverage.  Eisen was a punchline by day 2.

What was funny was when he was trying to talk about people calling him out on Twitter on his Manziel crush.  He seemed like he was getting mad about it.

I love the show. Dempsey is probably the most knowledgable host at the station when it comes to football. The show is in the building, so they have access to Jaguars staff members. And the team is very open to the media. They had Allen Robinson yesterday. 

Yeah, it's handy to have the show broadcasting from the stadium.  They're guaranteed to get someone each day.  Unfortunately, when we get to the dead zone, it may be the guy sweeping the hallways, but that's fine.  We're still getting 2 hours of Jag talk daily.

Quote:Yeah, it's handy to have the show broadcasting from the stadium.  They're guaranteed to get someone each day.  Unfortunately, when we get to the dead zone, it may be the guy sweeping the hallways, but that's fine.  We're still getting 2 hours of Jag talk daily.

I think July will be alot of "Best of" type shows. August should be nice though with training camp and the preseason.
Quote:I think July will be alot of "Best of" type shows. August should be nice though with training camp and the preseason.

Hopefully having a guy in the stadium will prevent 1010XL from reporting a player has a serious injury when he's carted back to the locker room to drop a deuce. 
Quote:Yeah, it's handy to have the show broadcasting from the stadium.  They're guaranteed to get someone each day.  Unfortunately, when we get to the dead zone, it may be the guy sweeping the hallways, but that's fine.  We're still getting 2 hours of Jag talk daily.

Maybe he can let us in on some secrets behind the doors of Everbank Stadium.
Quote:Maybe he can let us in on some secrets behind the doors of Everbank Stadium.

At the very least, he'll be able to report accurately. 
Not to mention having Oesher, Prisco, OHalloran on the roster.

Now they're teasing a mystery player as a guest at 10:45. 

Quote:Not to mention having Oesher, Prisco, OHalloran on the roster.

Don't forget DG9, as Dempsey refers to him.  Garrard is going to be part of that rotation.  It's not like he's got anything better to do.
Quote:Thanks for heads up. I love listening to Gus. He's so fully of energy and funny. Go Jaguars

Did you see the presser after the 3rd day of the draft?  He's in there answering questions very seriously, and finally the PR guy does what he's supposed to do and says, "Thank you, coach" to release him, and before he gets it out of his mouth, Gus says, "I'm not done yet."  And there was the brief pause, and he busts out laughing.  Really cracked everyone up.   I couldn't believe he could still be funny after 3 days in the war room.  

Here it is.  Go to the 28 minute mark.  

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...653d3d1840

Pages: 1 2