Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jerry Greene the [BAD WORD REMOVED] bag...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Will you guys please blow up on this fat [BLEEP]....he wrote the most pathetic excuse for an article bashing our team as bad as I think I've ever read...and I've read some doozies.  How is that Sport journalism exactly?  Miserable excuse for a human being. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/nf...111.column

Ignore it and it will go away.  Please no one click on that because you are supporting this idiot by reading the article.

Don't worry about him. That tub of lard is going to keel over any minute.

That guy sounds extremely butthurt about something. Maybe its the fact that 2 electric UCF players got chosen by this team. His loss is our gain.
lolz I thought it was kinda funny
Quote:lolz I thought it was kinda funny

Kinda had that 5 year old temper tantrum feel to it.
Quote:That guy sounds extremely butthurt about something. Maybe its the fact that 2 electric UCF players got chosen by this team. His loss is our gain.
I know...he does sound butt hurt.  I thought that writers had to have their "pieces" approved by their boss,  no?   How could the chief editor have OK'd that?   It's so unrelated to sports journalism....
Quote:I know...he does sound butt hurt. I thought that writers had to have their "pieces" approved by their boss, no? How could the chief editor have OK'd that? It's so unrelated to sports journalism....
that's the kinda thing that won't

Keep you a job much less look good on your résumé .
Quote:lolz I thought it was kinda funny
I didn't. He called jag fans " bottom feeder scum suckers".    Then I saw his photo and realized perhaps why he's so miserable with his life...he must be to use his position in the sports journalism community to write something so clearly venemous about a neighboring NFL team. How does he hope to appear credible writing garbage like that?
Quote:I didn't. He called jag fans " bottom feeder scum suckers". Then I saw his photo and realized perhaps why he's so miserable with his life...he must be to use his position in the sports journalism community to write something so clearly venemous about a neighboring NFL team. How does he hope to appear credible writing garbage like that?
that's why it's funny. The guy has no credibility.
It's all because of me.  I caught him canoeing on the St. Johns last year...

Funny thing is I just read the article and barring the stupid one liner "jokes" at the bottom...most of the article was true.  Blake is very popular now...but if he does not perform he will not be popular at all...we have had only 8 winning seasons and have been bad for a long time...was this award winning journalism...no...but it was not complete inaccurate.

I sent him an email. I kept it clean though.
Haters gonna hate!

[Image: tumblr_mqpb5qdAqf1qksk74o1_250.gif]

[Image: haters-gonna-hate-car-trick.gif]

[Image: 200.gif]

Quote:Funny thing is I just read the article and barring the stupid one liner "jokes" at the bottom...most of the article was true.  Blake is very popular now...but if he does not perform he will not be popular at all...we have had only 8 winning seasons and have been bad for a long time...was this award winning journalism...no...but it was not complete inaccurate.

Quote:Funny thing is I just read the article and barring the stupid one liner "jokes" at the bottom...most of the article was true.  Blake is very popular now...but if he does not perform he will not be popular at all...we have had only 8 winning seasons and have been bad for a long time...was this award winning journalism...no...but it was not complete inaccurate.
lol. Wow. Ok.
Orlando in general is still upset about having to show Jaguar games instead of Dolphin games.  
@jagfan000...what is completely inaccurate in the article?

The whole article was stupid one liners.

"Barring" those, it would be a blank page.
Pages: 1 2 3