Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What is the chance we move back into the 3rd?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We still could pick again later tonight.  I guess it depends on who is there if we trade back into the 3rd

I hope not. We need a lot of players, and picks don't grow on trees.

Quote:I hope not. We need a lot of players, and picks don't grow on trees.
We still have 2 4ths and 2 5ths.  I could see us trading another one of those 5ths again to move up about 8-10 spots back into the 3rd depending on who is there
Quote:I hope not. We need a lot of players, and picks don't grow on trees.

the 5th round picks would be for depth only, may be able to get a starter/contributor in the 3rd
I think if there is a center or guard still on the board that Dave thinks is worth it, that would be the only scenario IMO

Quote:the 5th round picks would be for depth only, may be able to get a starter/contributor in the 3rd
exactly what I was thinking
high

i was going to go sleep but now I'm staying til the end Smile

41.5%

If definetly like to trade up to get a starting center or guard, ( Martin, Turner ect...)
Quote:41.5%
<b>60% of the time, It works <i>Everytime</i>...</b>
Quote:<b>60% of the time, It works <i>Everytime</i>...</b>
Good call :teehee:
Quote:41.5%
Rookie. Tongue

Everyone around here knows that the only answer accepted by this community is 91%. Banana

You can thank me later. Smile

Quote:<b>60% of the time, It works <i>Everytime</i>...</b>
You also need extra message board history work. Tongue

Actually, that one sort of fits, so you get off with that one. Smile

Quote:Rookie. Tongue

Everyone around here knows that the only answer accepted by this community is 91%. Banana

You can thank me later. Smile

All hail the world-renowned mathematician Jerry Porter!

I don't think we will trade any more. Dave is in the lab cooking up something real nice for tomorrow. Martin is still falling fast. With this round going the way it is, I don't think he will make it pass the Saints. They need a center just as bad as we do. But I would take a guard to push Rackely out the door (T. Turner or G. Jackson). D-line, LB, FS could be address to. But who knows Dave has been throwing Curve Balls and Sliders all Day. Well Marcus Martin is gone to the 49ers! Damn...............

I don't think so. Maybe make some more noise in the 4th but I think were done
We moved back up

EDIT: Martineau messed up

took martin with the pick we traded too. but robinson is awesome

Jacksonville media saying we traded up and then taking it back.  Wallbash

I think Dave and Gus made a deal. What do you want this offseason  for defensive players FA or Draft? Gus pick FA. and Dave said ok. The Draft is mine!

Then Dave told Gus you know you just messed up right. LOL

Pages: 1 2