Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What is the chance we move back into the 3rd?

We still could pick again later tonight.  I guess it depends on who is there if we trade back into the 3rd

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope not. We need a lot of players, and picks don't grow on trees.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I hope not. We need a lot of players, and picks don't grow on trees.
We still have 2 4ths and 2 5ths.  I could see us trading another one of those 5ths again to move up about 8-10 spots back into the 3rd depending on who is there

Quote:I hope not. We need a lot of players, and picks don't grow on trees.

the 5th round picks would be for depth only, may be able to get a starter/contributor in the 3rd

I think if there is a center or guard still on the board that Dave thinks is worth it, that would be the only scenario IMO

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Quote:the 5th round picks would be for depth only, may be able to get a starter/contributor in the 3rd
exactly what I was thinking

high

i was going to go sleep but now I'm staying til the end Smile

41.5%

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

If definetly like to trade up to get a starting center or guard, ( Martin, Turner ect...)

Quote:41.5%
<b>60% of the time, It works <i>Everytime</i>...</b>

Quote:<b>60% of the time, It works <i>Everytime</i>...</b>
Good call :teehee:

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2014, 09:44 PM by Dakota.)

Quote:41.5%
Rookie. Tongue

Everyone around here knows that the only answer accepted by this community is 91%. Banana

You can thank me later. Smile

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2014, 09:46 PM by Dakota.)

Quote:<b>60% of the time, It works <i>Everytime</i>...</b>
You also need extra message board history work. Tongue

Actually, that one sort of fits, so you get off with that one. Smile

Quote:Rookie. Tongue

Everyone around here knows that the only answer accepted by this community is 91%. Banana

You can thank me later. Smile

All hail the world-renowned mathematician Jerry Porter!

I don't think we will trade any more. Dave is in the lab cooking up something real nice for tomorrow. Martin is still falling fast. With this round going the way it is, I don't think he will make it pass the Saints. They need a center just as bad as we do. But I would take a guard to push Rackely out the door (T. Turner or G. Jackson). D-line, LB, FS could be address to. But who knows Dave has been throwing Curve Balls and Sliders all Day. Well Marcus Martin is gone to the 49ers! Damn...............

I don't think so. Maybe make some more noise in the 4th but I think were done

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2014, 09:56 PM by jagsfreak27.)

We moved back up

EDIT: Martineau messed up

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

took martin with the pick we traded too. but robinson is awesome

Jacksonville media saying we traded up and then taking it back.  Wallbash

I think Dave and Gus made a deal. What do you want this offseason  for defensive players FA or Draft? Gus pick FA. and Dave said ok. The Draft is mine!

Then Dave told Gus you know you just messed up right. LOL