Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Robinson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Seems like a BAP pick.

Theres the bigger WR I wanted :yes: 

You wouldn't trade up for BAP. You trade up so you get your need while he's still available.

Dave wasn't kidding when he said he wasn't expecting Blackmon back this year. 

Now I love the Lee pick; I didn't like it when I thought it was in lieu of a bigger WR, but now since we got the bigger WR to compliment, I'm on board. 

We got Lee and Robinson...there we gooooo.

Love this move. I was calling for this guy yesterday (to be out pick in the 2nd or 3rd)  and I really like his discipline, route-running and sure hands.  

I'm liking this pick a lot as well, wonder if we are gonna end up trading into the 3rd round at some point tonight and get an interior O-lineman.

Robinson and CS3 outside, Ace and Lee in slots... deadly four wide set.
Yeah!!!!

Didn't see that one coming. I know there was a ton of talk about the guy, and seems like a decent pick. It only cost a fifth, and I'm not sure which fifth rounder they traded for it. I do hope they forget about the passing game and worry about the trenches soon though. I want some O-linemen and linebackers soon. I do think it's a good pick though.

I wonder what this means for CS3 coming up on a contract year?

Quote:Theres the bigger WR I wanted :yes:
Lee AND Robinson. Man, I love this. We need OL help bad now, but gosh, we have weapons. Went from one of the worst WR corps to one of the more promising ones in one day. 
Quote:I wonder what this means for CS3 coming up on a contract year?
He'll probably get overpaid elsewhere if he can put up his typical numbers.
Man if only we had landed Alex Mack.

Quote:He'll probably get overpaid elsewhere if he can put up his typical numbers.

I wonder if Dave pulls Monroe and flips him?
Stated it in the other thread that i really love the pick, but i agree with Dakota.  Ready for some lineman and defensive players.

Lee would have never lasted that long, so we got Lee and Robinson, nice Job Dave 

Quote:Lee AND Robinson. Man, I love this. We need OL help bad now, but gosh, we have weapons. Went from one of the worst WR corps to one of the more promising ones in one day. 

I love it too. Makes the Lee pick much better now. 

Don't worry about the OL, Caldwell said we can find capable OL in the mid rounds. 
Quote:I'm liking this pick a lot as well, wonder if we are gonna end up trading into the 3rd round at some point tonight and get an interior O-lineman.

I sure hope so.
Solid 2 days of the Draft
Pages: 1 2 3 4