Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Will he wear #5?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it time for Matt Scott to let it go?

Yeah, I think so. I've always liked number 5.

More likely to take his high school number 9 as nobody has that.

If they get rid of Matt Scott I'm canceling my season tickets.

Quote:More likely to take his high school number 9 as nobody has that.
Because I just can't wait to watch another QB roll around with #9 back there.

I think he should do something original. Wear number 500. Or 005. Maybe 05 or 5.0.
I always like the #4, but it should be retired after Bouman left. 

Quote:I always like the #4, but it should be retired after Bouman left. 
They should park a tractor out front of the stadium with the number 4 on it. #PayingTributeToTheBouman
Quote:They should park a tractor out front of the stadium with the number 4 on it. #PayingTributeToTheBouman
Tractor statue in the middle of the field for his service to our team.
Quote:They should park a tractor out front of the stadium with the number 4 on it. #PayingTributeToTheBouman

melt some gold and pour it on top. 
I would hope Scott would be willing to trade #'s.

Wait until the cut to 53 and he can have 5 for free.

I'm getting me a Bortles jersey son!
Quote:Because I just can't wait to watch another QB roll around with #9 back there.

I think he should do something original. Wear number 500. Or 005. Maybe 05 or 5.0.

Justin Blackmon should have .5. That'd be fitting.

I wouldn't mind him having Tebow's old number just to spite the gator fans.
Quote:I'm getting me a Bortles jersey son!
This!.. I'm still debating which color..
Matt Scott will get cut.  He doesn't fit the measurables, 6'5", 230+ lbs.  It is always about the measureables and not whether this guy can play or not.  Manziel better football player on the field than Bortles.

Quote:Wait until the cut to 53 and he can have 5 for free.

Don't think the NFL lets that happen any more. He would have to buy all the jerseys that will be made once he picks a number.
Just let Bortles be 6.  His college number plus one because this is the next phase of his career!

He's wearing 5.  Just say it on facebook.  lol

On the NFL Network right now they are interviewing Blake Bortles and sitting in the background is a Blake Bortles #5 Jersey.

Quote:Matt Scott will get cut.  He doesn't fit the measurables, 6'5", 230+ lbs.  It is always about the measureables and not whether this guy can play or not.  Manziel better football player on the field than Bortles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKxr2PJ06Y4
Pages: 1 2