Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fire Dave Caldwell Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Let the countdown begin Smile

DO IT NAO
This is one of those picks that is really going to define this regime. That pro day he had when Gus was there must have been really something.

For the record, i don't want this one hit wonder over the QBs that are available. But I pray he proves me wrong. However, history says he won't. www.firedavecaldwell.com
I just don't understand why we couldn't trade down and get him. Especially after the Buffalo trade.
Not Caldwell fire the GM
You guyz are...............................

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Quote:Not Caldwell fire the GM

Lol what?
Fully support the pick. 

We all know know how this movie ends. Bury the thread and we'll revisit 3 years from now.

He got his guy. He will live or die by the pick. Lets see what happens. 

LOL   I still like Caldwell.  Let's see the kid in preseason at least.

Mini Ben in da house. I ked I ked.  Let's see what the kid can do first, before we flame away.

Lol still a lot of draft left
Quote:Fully support the pick. 

I am okay with the pick.

I think we dodged the bullet by not taking Manziel.

Now there is no freaking way I start him before the bye.

No way.

We have no OL, we have no WRs.  He could get ruined and killed.

The Jaguars must be disciplined and keep him on the bench until these areas are solidified.
Quote:I just don't understand why we couldn't trade down and get him. Especially after the Buffalo trade.
You ever thought that maybe Cleveland traded down because we picked Blake?
Are you serious?

Talk about a knee-jerk.

The kid hasn't even played in the NFL yet.

You where all stoked for the Blackmon pick, how's that going for the team?

I can't help but wonder if the Bills offered us the same thing they offered Cleveland.
Caldwell buried himself today. One year wonder is his pick? Someone unproven? We seen how that worked out with Blaine. It's ok. All of you who have something to say now, will be quiet when we are drafting in the top 10 again
I hate this pick more than probably anyone in this thread, but this is nothing but quality jackwagon material right here....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5