Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Can we play better without Gus Bradley?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Our last two games are against teams that realistically are expected to miss the playoffs.despite still being mathematically alive. One is a home game and the other is against the first team we beat this year.

I don't need any reminders about how awful the game in Nashville was. However, it is worth noting Gus Bradley was the HC and Greg Olson was the OC for that one. Could we play like a team that's trying to win on Saturday? Absolutely. Should we expect a more watchable game now that both Bradley and Olson are gone?

If we at least play like a team trying to win and keep it close against Tennessee, win or lose, I would expect another win against the Colts.

Maybe or maybe not.
We'll find out on Saturday.

What if they do?  What will you do then.

Quote:What if they do?  What will you do then.

Cheer for the Broncos, same as always.
What does Gus Bradley have to do with how the board members play together?

Get better every day!
We surely can't play any worse.

Quote:Our last two games are against teams that realistically are expected to miss the playoffs.despite still being mathematically alive. One is a home game and the other is against the first team we beat this year.

I don't need any reminders about how awful the game in Nashville was. However, it is worth noting Gus Bradley was the HC and Greg Olson was the OC for that one. Could we play like a team that's trying to win on Saturday? Absolutely. Should we expect a more watchable game now that both Bradley and Olson are gone?

If we at least play like a team trying to win and keep it close against Tennessee, win or lose, I would expect another win against the Colts.

Can we play better without Gus?   Probably not right away.  Coaching an NFL team is a long term thing.  It's not just standing on the sidelines making decisions.   It starts in training camp.   You can't name a new coach and watch the whole thing turn around.   It's so much more than that.  It's like turning around a battleship in the middle of a river. 
Quote:What if they do?  What will you do then.

I will be happy if they do, of course.
Quote:We surely can't play any worse.

I've said that a lot over the last few years, and every time, they prove me wrong. 
Quote:I've said that a lot over the last few years, and every time, they prove me wrong. 

That's why I don't say it anymore, either.  
Quote:I've said that a lot over the last few years, and every time, they prove me wrong. 

We went into the next year with the same HC. I don't think we can play worse with a different one.
Miami had a couple hot games when PC Principal took over last year. Who knows
If they do, remember you might get stuck with Doug Marrone as your head coach. Let that sink in. 

Quote:If they do, remember you might get stuck with Doug Marrone as your head coach. Let that sink in. 

[Image: oh-god-no-o.gif]
Doug Marrone won with the Bills

The last coach who won with the Bills was here for a minute and is now winning with the hated tacks.

It could be worse.

Edit: Oh wait,,,,we fired him and hired Gus Bradley. It was worse. Much much worse.

We said it couldn't get worse after Gene Smith yet somehow it did.
Isn't the team trying to "win one for the gus?"

Somehow....I just doubt its going to happen.

our problem besides gus  sits squarely on the shoulders of our quarterback......

and until he gets his proverbial stuff together....we'll continue to lose.

[Image: 64078978.jpg]
Hope we bust the Titans real good.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5