Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tandon Doss arrested ; No charges expected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So non story?
Crippin' in Indy.

Honestly As long as it's not Blackmon...
At first I was like who?

Oh that guy...

I think it could still be subject to the NFL's conduct policy, even though no charges are being filed.  I hope not though...

Quote:I think it could still be subject to the NFL's conduct policy, even though no charges are being filed.  I hope not though...
I think that depends on what actually happened here.  If they're not filing charges, odds are it won't make a difference one way or the other.
He was camp fodder anyways
Still! What did this team do to get so snake bitten with WRs? From draft picks to free agents?? Its just weird. 

Quote:I think that depends on what actually happened here.  If they're not filing charges, odds are it won't make a difference one way or the other.

To this I agree...

No Charges, No Penalty...

NH3...
Quote:Still! What did this team do to get so snake bitten with WRs? From draft picks to free agents?? Its just weird.

Every team has their NEMESIS positions and ours happen to @ the WR position...

NH3...
Who knew we rooted for the  big bad cats of the south?

Quote:Honestly As long as it's not Blackmon...
This make me chucle hard. Mega diddo!
Quote:He was camp fodder   the best punt returner on the roster anyways
Who?  This doesn't register on my giveocrapometer.

Cut em
No charges no foul.  There is nothing else to see

Additional Details Requested...

NH3...
Quote:So non story?

It isnt a non-story, because many media outlets have reported on it including the NFL.com.  It is a story, and Doss isnt good enough. 
Quote:Who? This doesn't register on my giveocrapometer.

This
Pages: 1 2