Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2 hireings i hope jags don't do.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My dad says if they hire capernick as thier qb he will never rout for Jags again cause of the way he disrepects amercia for his freedom,and fisher.  if thiose 2 are hired that might be the end of going to the sports bar for me. anyone else i think will be ok.

Weren't you the leader of the Jeff Fisher train? lol

Yeah, pretty sure you wanted Fisher hired not long ago....

I did,but if getting fisher turns my dad againest the jags i don't want him. I would prefer my dad to still cheer jags on. 

Quote:I did,but if getting fisher turns my dad againest the jags i don't want him. I would prefer my dad to still cheer jags on. 
Has nothing to do with being an awful HC outside of when he had McNair at QB?

I would prefer my dad cheer for the Jags too... but I think he's a Cowgirls fan
uh.. ok...

My dad says your dad is Jeff Fisher

Hire angry idiot Jeff Fisher

Sign clueless Colen Kaepernick

Draft girl beater RB Mixon

Quote:My dad says if they hire capernick as thier qb he will never rout for Jags again cause of the way he disrepects amercia for his freedom,and fisher.  if thiose 2 are hired that might be the end of going to the sports bar for me. anyone else i think will be ok.
What? Our country is freedom so Kap can say whatever he wants and consequences will follow. Fisher will never come here for any reason, even if it's his second home, per his words in a past life.
 I don't care who they hire as long as they drop the price of beer.

Regards................the Chiefjag

as Anchorman says.....kap can go kick rocks....

[Image: 15ac608fb4b7718e8c5de4f343684449.jpg]

Quote:as Anchorman says.....kap can go kick rocks....
[Image: 15ac608fb4b7718e8c5de4f343684449.jpg]
coffee was lil beast in sf for a year too was gores replacement before saying money changes people n quit point bein kapernicks a bum
Quote:My dad says if they hire capernick as thier qb he will never rout for Jags again cause of the way he disrepects amercia for his freedom,and fisher.  if thiose 2 are hired that might be the end of going to the sports bar for me. anyone else i think will be ok.
I don't want Kaeperdick or the Stache either.
No fischer and no kapernick. 
Quote:Hire angry idiot Jeff Fisher

Sign clueless Colen Kaepernick

Draft girl beater RB Mixon
[Image: mullet.jpg]
No one cares
I hope they don't rehire Gus Bradley.
Quote:coffee was lil beast in sf for a year too was gores replacement before saying money changes people n quit point bein kapernicks a bum

Coffe is the real Hero,but lets not forget other nfl players who left for the Arm. like pat tillman,im sure there are others but i don't know who they are. i know of tillman cause of his great story. 
Jeff Fisher and Colin Kneepernick won't set foot in this building under the employment of the Jaguars. Not now, not ever. 

What's a hireings?
Pages: 1 2