Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New Jags Fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey everyone, I have been a Falcons fan all of my life. Living in South Georgia and being so close to JAX, I've decided to pick the Jaguars as my second favorite team. Looking forward to learning more about the Jags, and hope to see a winning record this year!  Smile

Welcome aboard! 

Sorry, Falcons' window has closed
Quote:Sorry, Falcons' window has closed

Nah, I think they're in for a big turn around this year.
Welcome. As long as you don't listen to anything any of us say, you'll be just fine. Smile

Quote:Welcome. As long as you don't listen to anything any of us say, you'll be just fine. Smile
To add onto that... "Blank #2".

When the situation arises, you'll know what to do.
have you ever followed a darft? If not learn quick

You should become one of the 91 percent fairly quickly.
Quote:To add onto that... "Blank #2".

When the situation arises, you'll know what to do.

You forgot Corn!!
You'll fit in well with JaguarsWoman who is a Broncos Jags and Packers fan!
We aren't second fiddle to anyone. 
Welcome aboard.

Do you even football!
Learn this phrase:

Because Jaguars.
You must know where the Modis building is.

Regards...................the Chiefjag

Quote:You must know where the Modis building is.

Regards...................the Chiefjag

And what it is now...
Someone needs to fill this gentleman in on what some of this stuff means. I would but, well, I don't feel like it.
Quote:You'll fit in well with JaguarsWoman who is a Broncos Jags and Packers fan!

What ever happened to her? Haven't seen anything from her in awhile although I'm not complaining haha
Quote:Someone needs to fill this gentleman in on what some of this stuff means. I would but, well, I don't feel like it.

Well as a general rule of thumb, there is a guy named The Mad Dog(TMD) who will normally disagree with everything u say... And if u find him agreeing with you, everyone else will probably completely disagree with what ever you have said... That's pretty much how things work.
Quote:Well as a general rule of thumb, there is a guy named The Mad Dog(TMD) who will normally disagree with everything u say... And if u find him agreeing with you, everyone else will probably completely disagree with what ever you have said... That's pretty much how things work.
Lol!! Good stuff
Pages: 1 2 3