Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Jags Fan

Hey everyone, I have been a Falcons fan all of my life. Living in South Georgia and being so close to JAX, I've decided to pick the Jaguars as my second favorite team. Looking forward to learning more about the Jags, and hope to see a winning record this year!  Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Welcome aboard! 

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Sorry, Falcons' window has closed

Quote:Sorry, Falcons' window has closed

Nah, I think they're in for a big turn around this year.

Welcome. As long as you don't listen to anything any of us say, you'll be just fine. Smile

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Welcome. As long as you don't listen to anything any of us say, you'll be just fine. Smile
To add onto that... "Blank #2".

When the situation arises, you'll know what to do.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

have you ever followed a darft? If not learn quick

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

You should become one of the 91 percent fairly quickly.
Signature goes here.

Quote:To add onto that... "Blank #2".

When the situation arises, you'll know what to do.

You forgot Corn!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

You'll fit in well with JaguarsWoman who is a Broncos Jags and Packers fan!

We aren't second fiddle to anyone. 

Welcome aboard.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Do you even football!
Huh

Learn this phrase:

Because Jaguars.

You must know where the Modis building is.

Regards...................the Chiefjag

Quote:You must know where the Modis building is.

Regards...................the Chiefjag

And what it is now...

Someone needs to fill this gentleman in on what some of this stuff means. I would but, well, I don't feel like it.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:You'll fit in well with JaguarsWoman who is a Broncos Jags and Packers fan!

What ever happened to her? Haven't seen anything from her in awhile although I'm not complaining haha

Quote:Someone needs to fill this gentleman in on what some of this stuff means. I would but, well, I don't feel like it.

Well as a general rule of thumb, there is a guy named The Mad Dog(TMD) who will normally disagree with everything u say... And if u find him agreeing with you, everyone else will probably completely disagree with what ever you have said... That's pretty much how things work.

Quote:Well as a general rule of thumb, there is a guy named The Mad Dog(TMD) who will normally disagree with everything u say... And if u find him agreeing with you, everyone else will probably completely disagree with what ever you have said... That's pretty much how things work.
Lol!! Good stuff