Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: more love for the "gus juice"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
albeit a small bit. Basically says Gus will be in the running for coach of the year.

http://on.nfl.com/9for2014

If we somehow made the playoffs and Gus didn't get Coach of the Year I would riot. 

Lol at the bit below that

"The Raiders will resemble an NFL team"
"And I'm not convinced, when you dive deep, that Bridgewater is a top-32 player in this class of prospects."

Quote:Lol at the bit below that

"The Raiders will resemble an NFL team"
Honesty if Schaub and MJD return to form they actually could be pretty decent for a year or two.. they aren't called bold predictions for nothing.
Quote:"And I'm not convinced, when you dive deep, that Bridgewater is a top-32 player in this class of prospects."
Ahh.. yes. Adam Schein. 

LOL.
Cardinals won't make the playoffs next year.  I'd guarantee it.  Not really a bold prediction though.

The AFC South isn't a great divison right now.  Colts are good, but I think the Jags have a decent shot at winning the division next season. Lets see how good this juice really is.

Quote:Cardinals won't make the playoffs next year.  I'd guarantee it.  Not really a bold prediction though.
How is that not a bold prediction? I would say they have a great shot at a wild card!
I did a shot of Gus Juice earlier. It pumped me up!

Quote:"And I'm not convinced, when you dive deep, that Bridgewater is a top-32 player in this class of prospects."

This follows what some folks have been saying GMs and scouts have quietly felt the whole time.  Like with other candidates that media and drafnicks prematurely prop early, sometimes those opinions get rolled back once they think they get a better feel for how teams are really leaning.
I am so pleased where this team is headed. We are getting more national attention than we have since 2007 and its coming from our captain.

Captain Gus! The bottom 3rd of our roster is stronger than its been in 7 years. The guy loves football and he is making the most of his opportunity.
I may quit drinking beer and switch exclusively to Gus Juice.

Wait, that sounds really weird... :woot:

Gus juice does not sound appetizing.
Quote:I am so pleased where this team is headed. We are getting more national attention than we have since 2007 and its coming from our captain.

Captain Gus! The bottom 3rd of our roster is stronger than its been in 7 years. The guy loves football and he is making the most of his opportunity.

I agree. The Jags were not only going nowhere with GS and JDR at the helm, they were getting worse.

It's amazing what a new owner with a vision can do. He has brought life back into the Jags and has energized the whole fan base.

I believe one of the biggest keys to a successfull franchise is to hire a really good head coach and GM and so far I am liking what I see from both of our new guys in charge.

Success won't happen overnight, but if you keep eating crumbs, working hard together, staying positive, and have the right people in charge, good things will happen.

I'm looking for improvement during the 2014 season.

Thank God for Shad.
Quote:I did a shot of Gus Juice earlier. It pumped me up!
phrasing Sick i'm not sure which statement is more disturbing.
Gus juice a.k.a. Liquid Schwartz
Quote:Gus juice does not sound appetizing.

Clearly, you've never swallowed a mouthful of Gus Juice.
How long is it til we bring in an assistant head coach to compete with Gus haha #Competition

Pages: 1 2