Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This is our team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Up 20-8 at one point into the 4th quarter. Force a team to go to their backup QB, who throws for 300 yards and we lose 21-20.

Unbelievable. Way to go Gas Bagley...
Quote:Up 20-8 at one point into the 4th quarter. Force a team to go to their backup QB, who throws for 300 yards and we lose 21-20.

Embarrassing is too kind of a word.
Tanking

Against the "top 5" passing defense.
Nah. Tanking wouldn't be so poetic.

Quote:Tanking
Welcome to another three years of rebuilding.
Nothing will change till we get a new coach and replace Derp Bortles.
The worst coached team I've ever seen. Undisciplined, sloppy, uninspiring, stupid, unaccountable................

Dave needs to lock up our young studs and let the new regime do work. That's the only way to prevent a rebuild, can't lose our few playmakers.
Quote:Welcome to another three years of rebuilding.

You can thank the NFL worse owner.
I don't think we need to rebuild, we just need a coach that can install some bloody discipline and who can get decent QB play either with Bortles or someone else. 
The trouble is help is not on the way.

If Caldwell stays Bortles will probably be the starter next year too. Potential HCs are looking at this year and today's game and say no [BLEEP] way am I going near Blake Bortles and risk my job coaching him. If Bortles still sucks next year , we will suck , Caldwell will be gone and the new shiny HC is potentially out the door if a new GM comes in.
Quote:I don't think we need to rebuild, we just need a coach that can install some bloody discipline and who can get decent QB play either with Bortles or someone else.

You don't have a quarterback. Until we get one, we are rebuilding.
Bortles' psyche was fragile to start with.  Now he's damaged goods.  He's lost his mechanics, his confidence, and this former fan.

True.

Missing on Blake ruined the franchise
Can waste three (3) goal line stands in the last two weeks.

Only my Jaguars can waste a +2 turnover ratio for most of the game.

Shaking my head in dismay...again.

Quote:Up 20-8 at one point into the 4th quarter. Force a team to go to their backup QB, who throws for 300 yards and we lose 21-20.

[Image: mouthpiece.jpg]

Quote:Bortles' psyche was fragile to start with. Now he's damaged goods. He's lost his mechanics, his confidence, and this former fan.

I think Gabbert is actually better than Blake at this point. Sad.
Quote:I don't think we need to rebuild, we just need a coach that can install some bloody discipline and who can get decent QB play either with Bortles or someone else. 

"Tom Couglin. Paging Tom Coughlin. Tom Coughlin, pick up the courtesy teal phone. Tom Couglin."
Quote:You don't have a quarterback. Until we get one, we are rebuilding.
This might sound crazy but I say we trade for Dalton.

Yea. I know it's crazy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4