Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: BOLD PREDICTIONS 2014 EDITION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Justin Blackmon leads the league in receiving yards and wins OPOY!

Boom.

Justin Blackmon never plays a down of football for the Jags again.
Manziel wins OROY

Quote:Justin Blackmon never plays a down of football for the Jags again.

Hater...

NH3...
I predict that we the Jaguars will set a presidence w/respect to regaining the respect of the media/tabloids/pundents etc... Respectibility is right around the corner. I Can Smell It... Can You?

NH3...
Quote:Hater...

NH3...

I'm not. I hope Justin comes back and makes use of his talent. He's the closest thing to an elite WR that we have had in years.

The thread called for Bold Predictions. And if we are being completely honest, my prediction is quite a bit less bold than the OP'S.
Shorts III   -    999.4 yards receiving

Denard Robinson  -  450 all purpose yards  -  5 TDs

Quote:Shorts III   -    999.4 yards receiving

New nickname

Cecil "comes up" Short  Part III
Gabbert will start a game for 49s. :teehee:

I believe the media will remind Jaguar fans at least 50,000 more times that we took a punter before Russel Wilson and we somehow still have blackouts even though we haven't had one since Dec. 13 2009  

Chad Henne proves to be a competent QB and the jags finish 8-8 and sneak into the wild card round.

Quote:I'm not. I hope Justin comes back and makes use of his talent. He's the closest thing to an elite WR that we have had in years.

The thread called for Bold Predictions. And if we are being completely honest, my prediction is quite a bit less bold than the OP'S.

Dooley Noted...

NH3...
Toby gets 12 Tds
Quote:Chad Henne proves to be a competent QB and the jags finish 8-8 and sneak into the wild card round.
Quote:Chad Henne proves to be a competent QB and the jags finish 8-8 and sneak into the wild card round.

We Wish!!! If we select an QB within the first three rounds, Henne may not play the whole season...

NH3...
The D accumilates FOURTY plus SACKS for the SACKSONVILLE JAGUARS...

NH3...
Clemons returns to form and puts up 12.5 sacks.
Quote:Clemons returns to form and puts up 12.5 sacks.
He never really lost his "form" he was just injured. 
Top 5 ranked D

Top 15 ranked O

Henne starts 16 games

Blackmon starts 8 games.

8-8, 2nd in AFCS
Toby Gerhart rushes for over one thousand yards and accounts for ten touchdowns.

Quote:Top 5 ranked D

Top 15 ranked O

Henne starts 16 games

Blackmon starts 8 games.

8-8, 2nd in AFCS
You figure top 5 D + top 15 O = only 8-8 with a fairly easy schedule? Hmm
Pages: 1 2 3 4