Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Savage outplayed Bortles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's so sad
Savage has got something that resembles an o-line, Blake does not.
The game not over, and its no tape on savage, of course he is gonna look good

What did u expect?
Quote:It's so sad
Who cares?
If the teams switched QBs the texans would be winning right now. Bortles sin in this game is that he hasn't been able to make up for the lack of play around him. Considering the health status of the offensive line it's not shocking.

Quote:Who cares?

I guess anyone who wants the team to win with a QB who can throw more than 75 yards with 2 top receivers
Yeah, it's not good.
Has savage started every drive with his team around him putting him in a penalty hole?

Why make a threat the guy is not good think we established that a while ago
Quote:Has savage started every drive with his team around him putting him in a penalty hole?

Has Savage at least thrown the ball for more than 75 yards against a top 5 secondary?

Quote:Savage has got something that resembles an o-line, Blake does not.
Savage also has something that resembles a QB arm, Blake does not.
Quote:Has Savage at least thrown the ball for more than 75 yards against a top 5 secondary?

Let's talk about throwing anything when the offensive line stops letting guys run straight at Bortles or starting drives off with penalties to put the offense in a hole.
Quote:Let's talk about throwing anything when the offensive line stops letting guys run straight at Bortles or starting drives off with penalties to put the offense in a hole.

Lol our pass blocking has been fine this season overall. What's the excuse for every other game when Blake has time?
How about aggressive play calling vs okay boys we have a lead lets hunker down play calling

Quote:Lol our pass blocking has been fine this season overall. What's the excuse for every other game when Blake has time?

So in other words I'm right.

Sorry you have such difficulty admitting it.

Quote:So in other words I'm right.

Bortles could have a brick wall in front of him and it wouldn't change a thing about him being one of the worst(if not THE worst) QB currently starting in the NFL.

So in other words, you are wrong.
Quote:So in other words I'm right.

What? I'm not denying our line is depleted today? He still has missed plays today when he's had time.

Nice job not answering me too.
Savage isn't impressive at all. He's clearly nothing more than a career backup.
Quote:Savage isn't impressive at all. He's clearly nothing more than a career backup.
He's EONS better than Bortles
Pages: 1 2 3 4