Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Colts are a terrible organization.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Grigson. Enough said.

Quote:Grigson. Enough said.

I think you ought to wait for the Jaguars to actually do something before you go around calling out other organizations.
Irsay is heir to the Masengil fortune for sure, but I wouldn't say the Colts are a terrible organization.
The Colts were a terrible organization when Bob Irsay,  Jim's late father,  ran the organization.  To the point that he ran the franchise in the ground and then moved the team in the middle of the night from Baltimore to Indianapolis.  

Jim Irsay likes headlines and is too high profile on Twitter for my liking.   But he's a much better owner than his father was.  The Colts track record under Jim Irsay,  in terms of winning seasons and playoff seasons,  has been impressive.

Quote:The Colts were a terrible organization when Bob Irsay,  Jim's late father,  ran the organization.  To the point that he ran the franchise in the ground and then moved the team in the middle of the night from Baltimore to Indianapolis.  

Jim Irsay likes headlines and is too high profile on Twitter for my liking.   But he's a much better owner than his father was.  The Colts track record under Peyton Manning,  in terms of winning seasons and playoff seasons,  has been impressive.
Fixed it for you
Quote:Fixed it for you

I respect where you are going from.  Yet,  it was Jim Irsay who hired Bill Polian as G.M.  Polian made the decision in the Colts drafting Peyton Manning.   Many NFL decision makers would have chosen mega bust Ryan Leaf over Manning.
But we're all in agreement Irsay is a jackdonkey.
Quote:But we're all in agreement Irsay is a jackdonkey.

We are?
Grigson is trying to put the colts over the top. If Trent Richardson turns into something special, which is still possible he will look like a genius.

This thread is dumb. The definition of a troll thread.
Quote:Grigson is trying to put the colts over the top. If Trent Richardson turns into something special, which is still possible he will look like a genius.

This thread is dumb. The definition of a troll thread.
If Harbaugh turns Gabbert into something special, which is still possible he will look like a genius
Quote:We are?

Is that debatable? Regardless of whether he brought a winner to town, the guy is grade A buffoon.
Quote:This thread is dumb. The definition of a troll thread.

This thread is what Haterade and Tommy were made for.
Quote:I respect where you are going from.  Yet,  it was Jim Irsay who hired Bill Polian as G.M.  Polian made the decision in the Colts drafting Peyton Manning.   Many NFL decision makers would have chosen mega bust Ryan Leaf over Manning.
imagine what that would have done for this franchise if we didn't have to go threw Peyton all those years.
Quote: <a class="" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/3639-the-colts-are-a-terrible-organization/' title="The Colts are a terrible organization. - started Yesterday, 12:59 PM">The Colts are a terrible organization.</a>

Grigson. Enough said.

"Wah Wah Wah"

Somebody needs their diaper changed.
If the Colts are a terrible organization, I shudder to think what kind of organization the Jaguars are. 

Yeah, they're so terrible that they win the division just about every year with no end in sight. Terrible I tell you, just awful.

Quote:imagine what that would have done for this franchise if we didn't have to go threw Peyton all those years.

If that was the case,  it's more likely than not that the Colts wouldn't have remained in Indianapolis.  Before the Peyton Manning era,   the Colts were struggling with attendance.   W/o Manning in Indy,  the NFL Divisions probably would have been different if the team moved to Los Angeles.  
Irsay can be annoying at times with his comments in the media but at the end of the day he's certainly got more accomplishments to boast about than some of the other owners in this leauge. Other than the Rooney family, Mara family, and Kraft in New England, he's got plenty of bragging rights currently in the NFL. He'll end up winning another title with Luck there.
Since the AFC South was formed in 2002, the Colts have won the division in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2013, and during that time they made to the Super Bowl in 2006 and 2009. They won the 2006 Super Bowl. Such a terrible organization indeed.

Quote:Since the AFC South was formed in 2002, the Colts have won the division in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2013, and during that time they made to the Super Bowl in 2006 and 2009. They won the 2006 Super Bowl. Such a terrible organization indeed.
Al I'm hearing is that manning is just a really good QB

i joke..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10