Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Best Jaguars free agent addition?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So who's are best free agent addition so far?
Babin

new starting white RB? :unsure:

lol "are" new starting Leo

Quote:new starting white RB? :unsure:
Agreed... how come he didnt label the other guys "new black pass rusher"?
Quote:Agreed... how come he didnt label the other guys "new black pass rusher"?

lol there are plenty of black pass rushers but few white Rb currently. Woodhead and Gerhart?
Quote:lol there are plenty of black pass rushers but few white Rb currently. Woodhead and Gerhart?

Peyton Hillis
I voted Gerhart because white RB. 

But not really I said Bryant. Major run D upgrade. 

Quote:Peyton Hillis

Is even still around? He had pretty much 1 good year.
"are"

Quote:I voted Gerhart because white RB. 

But not really I said Bryant. Major run D upgrade.

I like Gerhart and Red signing best but I like them all.
I can't believe the worst addition has 3 votes already. 

Quote:I can't believe the worst addition has 3 votes already.

Our you serious?
I'm going to say the 29th pick in round 6. But for real, Red Bryant.
Like others, "WHITE" jumps out at me because I don't know why the race of the player matters. It shouldn't and it's sad that it was pointed out unless if it was an attempt at humor, in which case it failed - badly.

"ARE" used more than once when our should have been used was actually funny though.

I didn't vote since I think I pay more than enough in taxes to deserve better put together ballots than this one.

Plus, I don't think the Jags are done in free agency, so not only is this ballot out of touch and riddled with errors, it's also premature.

Idiot
Quote:Like others, "WHITE" jumps out at me because I don't know why the race of the player matters. It shouldn't and it's sad that it was pointed out unless if it was an attempt at humor, in which case it failed - badly.

"ARE" used more than once when our should have been used was actually funny though.

I didn't vote since I think I pay more than enough in taxes to deserve better put together ballots than this one.

Plus, I don't think the Jags are done in free agency, so not only is this ballot out of touch and riddled with errors, it's also premature.

Agreed.  This is pitiful,

If we get the Chris Clemons that showed up in the playoffs and is fully recovered from his knee ailments, his impact will make so many other players seem better if the Qb has less time to throw...
I hope I am wrong on Clemons, not the biggest fan of the signing.

Toby... White Power Running Back.

* insert comma where you wish *
Pages: 1 2 3 4