Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Zane Beadles Live press Conference at 1:30 et
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If your interested Jaguars.com will have Zane Beadles press conference at 1:30 et.

Press conference from a guard.  Exciting stuff.

Quote:Press conference from a guard.  Exciting stuff.

My god...
So is it official that he has signed? I have been away for since Monday in the country side with zero internet access. The only thing they spoke about Jaguar wise on NFLN was Blaine being traded and then I saw on the bottom that Gerhart was signed. 

Quote:So is it official that he has signed? I have been away for since Monday in the country side with zero internet access. The only thing they spoke about Jaguar wise on NFLN was Blaine being traded and then I saw on the bottom that Gerhart was signed. 

Yes, Zane Beadles is a Jaguar.
Quote:My god...
Some offensive lineman are pretty funny and outspoken. Uche and Eben Britton both were pretty funny guys. The both sucked on the field though.
Quote:Press conference from a guard.  Exciting stuff.

It's kind of fun to watch your IQ continuously drop lower and lower and ...
Quote:Some offensive lineman are pretty funny and outspoken. Uche and Eben Britton both were pretty funny guys. The both sucked on the field though.
That's not what i'm talking too, that post was one of the stupidest ones i've seen on this site.

Quote:It's kind of fun to watch your IQ continuously drop lower and lower and ...
:teehee:
Quote:That's not what i'm talking too, that post was one of the stupidest ones i've seen on this site.

:teehee:

Not me especially with people reporting these fake reports involving Mack and Rackley.
Quote:It's kind of fun to watch your IQ continuously drop lower and lower and ...

Such an obvious troll I am surprised he has not been banned yet
Quote:My god...
just ignore it and it will go away.. don't feed it... please don't feed it
When is this suppose to come up on Jaguars.com? I don't see it.

Quote:When is this suppose to come up on Jaguars.com? I don't see it.
me either... anyone have a link?
It's at 3 est just saw it on twitter somewhere.

Quote:It's at 3 est just saw it on twitter somewhere.

Ok I went to watch it at 1:30 and link was gone. Thank you for update.
Quote:Ok I went to watch it at 1:30 and link was gone. Thank you for update.

No problem.  I did the same thing and have been checking Twitter and saw an update. 
Gerhart,Watson and Beadles part of press conference. These 3 plus Thurman and Young touring Everbank right now. Ryan Ohalloran reports. Is Clemons on the way?
Watson talking Sam Linebacker Etc.

Quote:Ok I went to watch it at 1:30 and link was gone. Thank you for update.

Gotta get more chairs for Thurmond and Young.