Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Zane Beadles Live press Conference at 1:30 et

If your interested Jaguars.com will have Zane Beadles press conference at 1:30 et.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Press conference from a guard.  Exciting stuff.

Quote:Press conference from a guard.  Exciting stuff.

My god...

So is it official that he has signed? I have been away for since Monday in the country side with zero internet access. The only thing they spoke about Jaguar wise on NFLN was Blaine being traded and then I saw on the bottom that Gerhart was signed. 

"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:So is it official that he has signed? I have been away for since Monday in the country side with zero internet access. The only thing they spoke about Jaguar wise on NFLN was Blaine being traded and then I saw on the bottom that Gerhart was signed. 

Yes, Zane Beadles is a Jaguar.

Quote:My god...
Some offensive lineman are pretty funny and outspoken. Uche and Eben Britton both were pretty funny guys. The both sucked on the field though.

Quote:Press conference from a guard.  Exciting stuff.

It's kind of fun to watch your IQ continuously drop lower and lower and ...

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Some offensive lineman are pretty funny and outspoken. Uche and Eben Britton both were pretty funny guys. The both sucked on the field though.
That's not what i'm talking too, that post was one of the stupidest ones i've seen on this site.

Quote:It's kind of fun to watch your IQ continuously drop lower and lower and ...
:teehee:

Quote:That's not what i'm talking too, that post was one of the stupidest ones i've seen on this site.

:teehee:

Not me especially with people reporting these fake reports involving Mack and Rackley.

Quote:It's kind of fun to watch your IQ continuously drop lower and lower and ...

Such an obvious troll I am surprised he has not been banned yet

;

;

Quote:My god...
just ignore it and it will go away.. don't feed it... please don't feed it

When is this suppose to come up on Jaguars.com? I don't see it.

Quote:When is this suppose to come up on Jaguars.com? I don't see it.
me either... anyone have a link?

It's at 3 est just saw it on twitter somewhere.

In order to rebuild, you have to destroy.

Quote:It's at 3 est just saw it on twitter somewhere.

Ok I went to watch it at 1:30 and link was gone. Thank you for update.

Quote:Ok I went to watch it at 1:30 and link was gone. Thank you for update.

No problem.  I did the same thing and have been checking Twitter and saw an update. 

In order to rebuild, you have to destroy.

Gerhart,Watson and Beadles part of press conference. These 3 plus Thurman and Young touring Everbank right now. Ryan Ohalloran reports. Is Clemons on the way?

Watson talking Sam Linebacker Etc.

Quote:Ok I went to watch it at 1:30 and link was gone. Thank you for update.

Gotta get more chairs for Thurmond and Young.