Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Predict the Fournette Stat Line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
1427 yards 11 touchdowns 30 receptions 270 yards 2 touchdowns
900 yards, 9 tds and maybe another 150 receiveing.   But had bad hands at college level.  If you dont believe me.  Go on youtube and watch the actual games.  The announcers say.  Well good thing Fournette is not known for his hands.    The reason LSU did not use him that much in receiving game.  Is during games would drop catches. 

But that is still great for a rookie with a average to below average line.   Fournette will not be the savior.   I'd love to be wrong.  But right now I don't see it.

Quote:900 yards, 9 tds and maybe another 150 receiveing. But had bad hands at college level. If you dont believe me. Go on youtube and watch the actual games. The announcers say. Well good thing Fournette is not known for his hands. The reason LSU did not use him that much in receiving game. Is during games would drop catches.

But that is still great for a rookie with a average to below average line. Fournette will not be the savior. I'd love to be wrong. But right now I don't see it.

He straight up didn't have bad hands.
I'm gonna say 1100 yards rushing and 7 TDs.

Yeldon was on pace for 1k in his rookie year, but injuries kept him sidelined.

He will probably add 1 or 2 TDs in the passing game.
1243 rushing yards 9tds

23 receptions 213 receiving yards 3 tds
Quote:1243 rushing yards 9tds

23 receptions 213 receiving yards 3 tds

I'd be excited about that.
Quote:I'd be excited about that.

Quote:He straight up didn't have bad hands.

he does too.  I have seen quite a few and anouncers have stated just that.  The combine and ball machines don't mean much. And yea I know ramsey.   But the difference is.  Ramsey does not have blake throwing to him.  Dude cant jump and cant dive. So unless it is directly to him.  What is he going to do?

Wait...what??
I'll be happy with a stat line of 16 starts.

As long as that happens, I imagine the rest should fall into place.
> 4 yards/carry
Quote:900 yards, 9 tds and maybe another 150 receiveing. But had bad hands at college level. If you dont believe me. Go on youtube and watch the actual games. The announcers say. Well good thing Fournette is not known for his hands. The reason LSU did not use him that much in receiving game. Is during games would drop catches.

But that is still great for a rookie with a average to below average line. Fournette will not be the savior. I'd love to be wrong. But right now I don't see it.

So Fournette is to catching as TTR is to writing a complete sentence?
Quote:So Fournette is to catching as TTR is to writing a complete sentence?

[Image: chang_spits_milk.gif]
Quote:[Image: chang_spits_milk.gif]
funny
1200 yards 10TDs

300 receiving yards 3 TDs

Rookie of the Year
Preseason injury game 3, out for the year.

I agree with the guy that said 16 games. Lord knows we need that around these parts
1223 yards, 14 TD's.

1,100 yards, 9 TDs

250 yards, 1 TD

Quote:1,100 yards, 9 TDs

250 yards, 1 TD

This is essentially my expectation as well.  ^
270 att, 1323 yards, 4.9 avg, 14 td

25 rec, 265 rec yards, 1 td
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7