Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Rogue Squadron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Got my tickets and will be seeing it tonight!

This one looks really good!  Anyone else planning on seeing it?

I don't think this thread is going to go like you think it is.

I'm looking forward to taking my son.  He really loves watching the Star Wars movies.

Quote:I don't think this thread is going to go like you think it is.

ohhh...  Well that sounds intriguing!  
I'll probably go to an early matinee next week.  So I can get home in time for matlock and murder she wrote. 

I remember going to a 2pm showing of the first film as a kid at long-gone Regency Twin theater. 

Where's my walkin' cane? 

Rogue Squadron?  I'm going to see Rogue One tonight.  Maybe we can compare notes after to see how these movies differed?

Can't wait for Celestial Wars Episode VIII next year or whenever it comes out.

Quote:Can't wait for Celestial Wars Episode VIII next year or whenever it comes out.

Look, make fun as much as you want.  But I grew up watching Space Wars.  When it turned out that Spoke was Luck's father, it blew my mind.  Just let me have this one thing, please.
Well, last night I dropped ol Rogue One deep into the trench then blasted that proton torpedo right into the exhaust port without benefit of a targeting computer.

I should get a medal or something.
Quote:I'll probably go to an early matinee next week.  So I can get home in time for matlock and murder she wrote. 

I remember going to a 2pm showing of the first film as a kid at long-gone Regency Twin theater. 

Where's my walkin' cane? 
I saw the first one at a drive in theater when it came out. Those were the days.....

Husband has to work all weekend so he and I will go see it Tuesday in Fayetteville where they have an IMAX theater. We saw The Force Awakens there and it was an awesome experience. I will not watch a film like this in our craptastic theater here in our small town. 
Wife's taking me tonight for our 10 year wedding anivsrsary, longhorn and star wars, damn that women gets me.
Quote:Wife's taking me tonight for our 10 year wedding anivsrsary, longhorn and star wars, damn that women gets me.

Good for you!
Quote:Wife's taking me tonight for our 10 year wedding anivsrsary, longhorn and star wars, damn that women gets me.

The Fam and I just got back.  OMG!  What a great movie!  Anyone that is even remotely a fan, should go see it.  Best star wars movie since Empire Strikes Back
Phenomenal. That is all.
Quote:The Fam and I just got back. OMG! What a great movie! Anyone that is even remotely a fan, should go see it. Best star wars movie since Empire Strikes Back

Agreed that's how they should do the spin offs. Loved it every second of it. Felt even more authentic than force awakens.
I was very critical of Force Awakens when it came out.   Force Awakens doesn't hold a candle to Rogue One.  This movie was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish.  Instantly the 4th best Star Wars movie ever made.  I get the criticisms of ROTJ, but it's still part of the original trilogy and nothing will ever touch that for me.  Rogue One is about as close as anything will ever come to rivaling the original trilogy.   Go see this movie!

For me now it goes

Empire

New Hope

Rogue One

Return of the Jedi

Force Awakens
Quote:For me now it goes

Empire

New Hope

Rogue One

Return of the Jedi

Force Awakens

I saw the movie (not the video game) and I think I have stopped hating Star Wars again.  I'd make it:

Empire Strikes Back

Return of the Jedi

A New Hope

Rogue One

The Force Awakens

Honestly, I wouldn't really say they are all that far apart.

And yes, there are only 5 Star Wars movies. :thumbsup: 

I can't believe I'm posting in a star wars thread. 
So good! The wife wasnt a fan but she put up with it for me so thats a plus.

But man that whole last like hour was just amazing, not to say the first part wasnt either but man!

Quote:I saw the movie (not the video game) and I think I have stopped hating Star Wars again.  I'd make it:

Empire Strikes Back

Return of the Jedi

A New Hope

Rogue One

The Force Awakens

Honestly, I wouldn't really say they are all that far apart.

And yes, there are only 5 Star Wars movies. :thumbsup:

I can't believe I'm posting in a star wars thread. 
There's probably a pill for that though the side effects might make you a Trekkie.  :woot:
Pages: 1 2 3 4