Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Seized Marijuana In French Police Station Getting Cops High
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Seized Marijuana In French Police Station Getting Cops High

Cops in northern France may have a little too much contraband on their hands.

According to local reports, there is a massive amount of seized marijuana sitting in a police station in Roubaix. And the some 40 kilograms of cannabis is pungent enough that it's causing French police officers to inadvertently get high.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/19...weird-news

Arrest them!

Sounds to me like a few cops came up with a bogus excuse for testing positive. You cannot get high from the smell of weed. THC is only released by increasing the temperature of the plant containing it.

Quote:Sounds to me like a few cops came up with a bogus excuse for testing positive. You cannot get high from the smell of weed. THC is only released by increasing the temperature of the plant containing it.

Contact high? Maybe they're rolling around in it...they are french! Silly, snooty, snail eaters!
Quote:Sounds to me like a few cops came up with a bogus excuse for testing positive. You cannot get high from the smell of weed. THC is only released by increasing the temperature of the plant containing it.
Exactly. No way in hell you could get high just from smelling bud
My post doesn't seem to be here anymore.  Was it deleted?  Did I say something I shouldn't have?

Did they surrender to the reefer?

Quote:My post doesn't seem to be here anymore.  Was it deleted?  Did I say something I shouldn't have?

The lemonade is weak, like your soul!