Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Seized Marijuana In French Police Station Getting Cops High

Seized Marijuana In French Police Station Getting Cops High

Cops in northern France may have a little too much contraband on their hands.

According to local reports, there is a massive amount of seized marijuana sitting in a police station in Roubaix. And the some 40 kilograms of cannabis is pungent enough that it's causing French police officers to inadvertently get high.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/19...weird-news

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Arrest them!

Sounds to me like a few cops came up with a bogus excuse for testing positive. You cannot get high from the smell of weed. THC is only released by increasing the temperature of the plant containing it.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Sounds to me like a few cops came up with a bogus excuse for testing positive. You cannot get high from the smell of weed. THC is only released by increasing the temperature of the plant containing it.

Contact high? Maybe they're rolling around in it...they are french! Silly, snooty, snail eaters!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Sounds to me like a few cops came up with a bogus excuse for testing positive. You cannot get high from the smell of weed. THC is only released by increasing the temperature of the plant containing it.
Exactly. No way in hell you could get high just from smelling bud

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My post doesn't seem to be here anymore.  Was it deleted?  Did I say something I shouldn't have?

Did they surrender to the reefer?

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:My post doesn't seem to be here anymore.  Was it deleted?  Did I say something I shouldn't have?

The lemonade is weak, like your soul!

"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."