Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: AROB is S-A-W-F-T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the word is out on this dude. all you have to do is muscle him up off the LOS and he checks out mentally

dude is 6-3 215 and is soft as cotton.

and he has the nerve to bash the fans

last year was a fluke season. we're seeing the real AROB now.

I told you

I'm not sure what SAWFT is...

But, at 2-11...I think it's safe to say that the entire team has quit.  I'm okay with that.

Man what type of coach do we need in here? I'm a believer in that we have enough talent to win this crappy division.

I think we need a disciplinarian type of coach, especially since we had an ice cream man as a head coach

You gotta be careful not to swing the pendulum too far...for different reasons, you'll end up with the same results.

hmmmm. I like the way you think.

with that said, who do you think fits that 'middle ground'?

Other than Josh McDaniels...I have no clue really.  I'm not even sure about him.

So is it A-Rob or the coach? Make up your mind message boarder. You start the thread with A-Rob bashing and one post later it's the coach. Talk about sawft. Your brain is mush.

I decide what the thread is about

Quote:I decide what the thread is about. 
Buuuwwwwaaaa. Probably the most important decision you will have to make today. Answer the question. Why did you start out bashing A-Rob and switch to the coach one post later? Don't bother to answer, we already know. Buuuwwwaaaa.

I DECIDE

Quote:Buuuwwwwaaaa. Probably the most important decision you will have to make today. Answer the question. Why did you start out bashing A-Rob and switch to the coach one post later? Don't bother to answer, we already know. Buuuwwwaaaa.

Gotta say, you have the coolest catch phrase on the boards. Buuuuuwaaaaa!!!

Cracks me up every time.
Quote:I DECIDE
The word is out on Rocdee. The message boarder wasn't happy with the other 500 coaches threads so he started another. S.A.W.F.T. Buuuwwwwaaaaa!! :woot:

A-Rob would welcome the chance to personally discuss his Sawftness with you. You know where he works so why don't you DECIDE to get on down there and discuss it with him.
Quote:Gotta say, you have the coolest catch phrase on the boards. Buuuuuwaaaaa!!!

Cracks me up every time.
You can almost hear the belly laugh can't you?
just kidding dude. I like my threads to be multi-faceted. a veritable smorgasbord if you will

Excellent news...I figured out what sawft is all by myself.

Not soft.  He's just been phoning it in for weeks and weeks now because his QB is stuck in "suck-mode."

Bortles has hung his receivers out to dry routinely all season long. Robinson has taken some nasty hits due to bad throws and had to lay out for uncatchable balls when he was wide open and should have  been hit in stride.  He's over it,  and I don't really blame him since there's no chance to scrape out a wild card birth. 

Lee is still fighting but you'll see him pull up on a really bad throw now too sometimes. 

I actually got kind of excited Sunday because Bortles threw 5 good passes out of 37 attempts. 

Five.  That's just sad. 

Quote:Excellent news...I figured out what sawft is all by myself.
ur s-w-i-f-t
Quote:I'm not sure what SAWFT is...

But, at 2-11...I think it's safe to say that the entire team has quit.  I'm okay with that.

Not to defend this joker but SAWFT is from the WWE. everything else he said is from somewhere else. idk.

Quote:just kidding dude. I like my threads to be multi-faceted. a veritable smorgasbord if you will

Points for Templeton reference!
Pages: 1 2 3