Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A good sign on Justin Blackmon maybe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So this picture along with others were revealed by the team at a Luncheon during superbowl week about possible stadium changes in the future, you'll notice that they decided to put Blackmon in the titan tron picture. Maybe this is just wishful thinking but you'd think that if the team didn't believe in him returning, they would have never put him in this picture. 

Thoughts?

[Image: Everbank2.jpg]

I don't think it means anything. It's one of pictures they already established and just used it. I hope he comes back with his head on right. But only time will tell....

Quote:I don't think it means anything. It's one of pictures they already established and just used it. I hope he comes back with his head on right. But only time will tell....
Well I mean if the origination had any doubt about him returning, I highly doubt they would release a picture with him on it now.. that wouldn't be very professional, it might not mean anything good but imo it at least means for now they don't think he's going to be suspended for a longer period of time.
Means absolutely nothing.
Quote:Means absolutely nothing.
I disagree. If they knew something about the situation that would lead them to believe he wouldn't be here next year, it would have been a different player.. that much I'm sure of. 
Quote:Well I mean if the origination had any doubt about him returning, I highly doubt they would release a picture with him on it now.. that wouldn't be very professional, it might not mean anything good but imo it at least means for now they don't think he's going to be suspended for a longer period of time.
It's an artist's rendering of what they would like to see the stadium look like down the road.  The artist who did the rendering isn't thinking about who is on the video board, and isn't associated with the team.  In all honesty, the person who did this drawing probably isn't even a fan of the Jaguars  Methinks you're reading too much into the image. 

Quote:I disagree. If they knew something about the situation that would lead them to believe he wouldn't be here next year, it would have been a different player.. that much I'm sure of.

Nah, I think it's nothing more than a projected image. Nothing more than that.
I think it's the artists way of showing when the rendering was made (2014). I don't think it has anything at all to do with Blackmon.
Justin Blackmon could be gone tomorrow, and a new guy would get #14.  There's no subliminal messaging going on here.

I believe in omens, intended or not.

its not a sign of anything

Khan stated that he was hopeful that Blackmon would return a few days ago.  

This is no coincidence.  Khan is displaying some positive thinking.  Nothing wrong with being hopeful. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...ksonville/

Meehh.

Don't mean a thing.

Quote:Justin Blackmon could be gone tomorrow, and a new guy would get #14.  There's no subliminal messaging going on here.
It has nothing to do with subliminal messaging, my point is that if they know/have a feeling he would be gone this year, they would not have used his number. It's not a conspiracy, it's just how things work.
Quote:It's an artist's rendering of what they would like to see the stadium look like down the road.  The artist who did the rendering isn't thinking about who is on the video board, and isn't associated with the team.  In all honesty, the person who did this drawing probably isn't even a fan of the Jaguars  Methinks you're reading too much into the image. 
Me thinks if the front office knew something that we don't about Justin that lead them to believe he wouldn't return, they would have had it changed.. an Artist who can create this image can easily change the number. 
Quote:Me thinks if the front office knew something that we don't about Justin that lead them to believe he wouldn't return, they would have had it changed.. an Artist who can create this image can easily change the number. 
BTW - this topic was briefly mentioned in another thread the other day also. 

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...y-lead-to/
Anybody that saw the Collegiate Bowl saw the stadium at Carson. I thought the canvas around the bowl is something we should look into. The image you posted seems to improve fan comfort.

Lamping is doing a terrific job. Just remember what goes up, must come down due to hurricane season.

[Image: homedepot.jpg]

I wouldn't figure that Blackmon in the photo means anything. I believe he has to be re-instated by the league office before his suspension is up. 

Blackmon is as good as he wants to be, but he doesn't care
Dam that stadium looks sexy
Quote:So this picture along with others were revealed by the team at a Luncheon during superbowl week about possible stadium changes in the future, you'll notice that they decided to put Blackmon in the titan tron picture. Maybe this is just wishful thinking but you'd think that if the team didn't believe in him returning, they would have never put him in this picture. 

Thoughts?

[Image: Everbank2.jpg]
You said it backward. It's Justin Blackmon on a good sign. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3