Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The jags are in the news again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: I-6Btw.png]

#becausejagwads
Just another example of poor coaching.

When it happened, I truly didnt even know that was a thing you could get flagged for.  This is a laughably pathetic team. 

[Image: zHwvyM0.jpg]

It was caused by Cyprien running around trying to figure out where he was supposed to line up.

Seriously.

Not making that up.

It was terrible.
Quote:Just another example of poor coaching.

Perfect exemplification of it, really.
Lol
And the hits, much like the losses, just keep on coming.

not to mention 14 penalties for 114 yards

My gosh, this organization is embarassing from the top to the bottom.
Lol!
HAHAHA.  The circus never ends.  We always do 1 of 2 things (or both) every Sunday.  Help a team break a streak, and break new all time low records.  Complete fiasco in Duval.  They wonder why we boo!?

How on earth is that even possible?
As bad as Gus is, our ST coach is even worse.. ineptitude at every level of the coaching staff. SMH
Gus doesn't want to be out done by Chip Kelly (SF) or Hue Jackson (Browns).  I mean we aren't going to get the first overall pick so hey we need to do these things to get noticed in a sea of awful football.

There is no excuse at this point. This has to be intentional. It is literally impossible to be this bad as a professional team. Not even HS coaches make these kinds of mistakes.

Between this kind of intentionally bad crap and the stadium being 30-40% opposing team, they are doing everything in their power to force this team out.

Quote:There is no excuse at this point. This has to be intentional. It is literally impossible to be this bad as a professional team. Not even HS coaches make these kinds of mistakes.

Between this kind of intentionally bad crap and the stadium being 30-40% opposing team, they are doing everything in their power to force this team out.

Maybe they're trying to make it so it won't hurt as bad when they do move the team. 
Ain't gonna even lie..

I laughed so [BLEEP] hard.. I love this team..
Pages: 1 2 3 4