Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The jags are in the news again

https://www.google.com/amp/ftw.usatoday....tmobile-us

At least we're relevant!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: I-6Btw.png]

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

#becausejagwads

Just another example of poor coaching.

When it happened, I truly didnt even know that was a thing you could get flagged for.  This is a laughably pathetic team. 

[Image: zHwvyM0.jpg]

It was caused by Cyprien running around trying to figure out where he was supposed to line up.

Seriously.

Not making that up.

It was terrible.
PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Quote:Just another example of poor coaching.

Perfect exemplification of it, really.

Lol

And the hits, much like the losses, just keep on coming.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

not to mention 14 penalties for 114 yards

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 08:55 AM by BklynJag.)

My gosh, this organization is embarassing from the top to the bottom.

Lol!

HAHAHA.  The circus never ends.  We always do 1 of 2 things (or both) every Sunday.  Help a team break a streak, and break new all time low records.  Complete fiasco in Duval.  They wonder why we boo!?

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 09:16 AM by BigJohn98.)

How on earth is that even possible?

As bad as Gus is, our ST coach is even worse.. ineptitude at every level of the coaching staff. SMH
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

Gus doesn't want to be out done by Chip Kelly (SF) or Hue Jackson (Browns).  I mean we aren't going to get the first overall pick so hey we need to do these things to get noticed in a sea of awful football.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

There is no excuse at this point. This has to be intentional. It is literally impossible to be this bad as a professional team. Not even HS coaches make these kinds of mistakes.

Between this kind of intentionally bad crap and the stadium being 30-40% opposing team, they are doing everything in their power to force this team out.

Quote:There is no excuse at this point. This has to be intentional. It is literally impossible to be this bad as a professional team. Not even HS coaches make these kinds of mistakes.

Between this kind of intentionally bad crap and the stadium being 30-40% opposing team, they are doing everything in their power to force this team out.

Maybe they're trying to make it so it won't hurt as bad when they do move the team. 

Ain't gonna even lie..

I laughed so [BLEEP] hard.. I love this team..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]