Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Something I'll think of a few times next week...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As I sat in my living room in southern California.

Wasting another beautiful Sunday afternoon watching our jags LOSE AGAIN.

middle fourth quarter...live broadcast...

I could clearly hear the Vikings fans chanting

" Let's go Vikings let's go".

Looked like a decent crowd was there

Obviously our fans left kinda early?

Was anyone at the game that's reading this?

If so....

What's ever bank feel like?

Looked like a home game for the Vikings in the fourth quarter on TV.
It felt like another homecoming for the other team.
Lots of vikings fans. I wore a bag on my head and took lots of pics with them. Which was fun. Most people got a kick out of it but a few jags fans acted a bit bitter about it. Most jags fans were in the bud zone, as usual. A lot left early.
That chant must have been loud if you could hear it in Southern California!

Bagwires
I wonder if Shad heard it too???
Quote:As I sat in my living room in southern California.

Wasting another beautiful Sunday afternoon watching our jags LOSE AGAIN.

middle fourth quarter...live broadcast...

I could clearly hear the Vikings fans chanting

" Let's go Vikings let's go".

Looked like a decent crowd was there

Obviously our fans left kinda early?

Was anyone at the game that's reading this?

If so....

What's ever bank feel like?

Looked like a home game for the Vikings in the fourth quarter on TV.

The past two games have felt more like away games with all of the Bronco and Vikings fans.
Quote:I wonder if Shad heard it too???

It probably all sounds the same once the ticket is paid for. 
I was there close and personal... Their was many Vikings fans there but still more jags... Jags fan were loud on all the thirds.. Its just the Vikings fans were louder in the 4th after they took that lead...
Quote:The past two games have felt more like away games with all of the Bronco and Vikings fans.

Thats bad.
Khan doesnt care who's in those seats. Their money's the same as ours.
Quote:It probably all sounds the same once the ticket is paid for. 
True. Sounds like mad cash.
I live in Jax, and I can tell you this team needs to move. Sick of them being jokes, and not many fans care at this point.
Quote:I live in Jax, and I can tell you this team needs to move. Sick of them being jokes, and not many fans care at this point.

If they move they'll probably go on to win the sb within 5 years.
Quote:I wonder if Shad heard it too???

He's too busy being a real smart business man and letting free agents and bum coaches rip him off. Such a smart business man
Uhhhh, he would make even more money if the team can win a couple more games
Quote:I live in Jax, and I can tell you this team needs to move. Sick of them being jokes, and not many fans care at this point.

I live in Jax. I've been a season ticket holder from the start. I couldn't disagree with you more.

Fans are definitely frustrated and tired of losing, but to say they don't care is pure crap. To say the team should move because you're tired of them being jokes is fortunately a miniscule minority opinion, and an idiotic one to boot.

You are alone in this take.  ^
Quote:You are alone in this take.  ^

So forever alone.
There aren't many franchises that stuff the stadium when their team is 2-10 and hasn't won a home game in a calendar year. Don't blame the fans. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5