Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I was so worried Jags were going to win.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thank goodness Gus didn't mess around and win. Great job Gus!! Keep the streak going! Only 3 more losses to go!!!! Let's go Jags!!!
Go Gus.

You can do it!!!
This team is the worst. The defense is not as great as people think either. The D has moments but they give up way too many yards when it counts... 

Hahaha. This team is beyond an embarrassment.  

Hey Jaguars

[Image: 93d0a73b5f4678624e7cdd3cb9bf6868.jpg]
He's almost to the big 50. Cannot wait, what a way to go out and leave a stain on your career. Bum.
[Image: KR7L53w.gif]

Gus needs a taste of Lucille

Quote:[Image: KR7L53w.gif]

Gus needs a taste of Lucille

Or similarly .. The Bear Jew
Quote:This team is the worst. The defense is not as great as people think either. The D has moments but they give up way too many Touchdowns when it counts... 

Fixed it for you.
49ers are beating the jets. 2nd pick could be ours!
Quote:This team is the worst. The defense is not as great as people think either. The D has moments but they give up way too many yards when it counts... 

Don't let certain people on here see that, i mean we've faced world beaters like Tyrod, Lynch, Osweller, Foles and Hoyer
Quote:49ers are beating the jets. 2nd pick could be ours!

San Francisco does have the tiebreaker over us as of now.
We have to get top 2 in the draft. It could mean the future of our Jags! Let's get it!!!
There is no reason to be "worried" the Jaguars will win. If you worry about anything, it is losing.

Quote:There is no reason to be "worried" the Jaguars will win. If you worry about anything, it is losing.
Whoosh!
Quote:There is no reason to be "worried" the Jaguars will win. If you worry about anything, it is losing.

The jaguars winning is a serious area of stress and worry for me. What should I do?
Quote:Hahaha. This team is beyond an embarrassment.

The lets go vikings chant was hilarious.
I was cheering for the Vikes to score touchdowns. It was more fun than cheering for the Jags.

Regards.................the Chiefjag

Quote:The lets go vikings chant was hilarious.

Oh Boy, did salty AR15 hear it?
Quote:The jaguars winning is a serious area of stress and worry for me. What should I do?

I wouldn't worry about that.
Pages: 1 2 3