Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FWIW: Mike T Now A Houston Texan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking Teddy tidbits and saw that former Jaguars' star receiver Mike Thomas is back in football.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/201...contracts/

The Chronicle even posted this...

[Image: 20101114_TexansJaguars_BTC_061-160x122.jpg]

Good for him!
camp fodder

Quote:camp fodder
He's more than that. Unless he's fighting back from surgery, he can still play. He was the best WR at the Combine his year. Did all the drills. Caught all the footballs. Better than all the others.

Trouble is the NFL is loaded with dopes that can't tell the difference between 1, 2, and 3 any more and sprint QBs that can't see more than 1 and 2.

Mike is a number 3. Always was and is a number 3.

Quote:He's more than that. Unless he's fighting back from surgery, he can still play. He was the best WR at the Combine his year. Did all the drills. Caught all the footballs. Better than all the others.

Trouble is the NFL is loaded with dopes that can't tell the difference between 1, 2, and 3 any more and sprint QBs that can't see more than 1 and 2.

Lol.
Quote:He's more than that. Unless he's fighting back from surgery, he can still play. He was the best WR at the Combine his year. Did all the drills. Caught all the footballs. Better than all the others.

Is a number three vomiting>? cause I know what a number 1 and 2 is, and I figure that logically vomiting must be number three. Touche on the new insult for Mike T.
He isn't even a #3 on XBox.
Tough crowd.
If he can get his hands in order, he can make a roster.
It's his heart that's the issue. He has the look of a guy who is going through the motions.

lol thanks for the good laugh
Shameful that he's still in the league
Has to be awkward considering the hail marry play lol. 

I still remember the board reaction when Thomas made that play. 

The entire forum exploded.

Quote:I still remember the board reaction when Thomas made that play. 

The entire forum exploded.

I was expecting overtime. I remember sitting there with my wife and watching it in what seemed like slow motion.  I knew that a fluke deflection was the only chance it had, so I was watching for one, so when Thomas caught it and stepped into the end zone I yelled about a 1/2 second before everyone else. LOL.  That was one of the best moments I have ever experienced at Everbank.  What an ending!
Oh no! Now we are going to lose via hail Mary every time we play them! We are doomed for 10 more years!
Mike Thomas..my how the mighty has fallen so far from Grace. From his hail marry to catching Gabbs first td pass in the monsoon against the Panthers. I've never seen someone regress like Mikey Tee
Next steve smith.
Which reminds me...

Quote:Jason Hill is going to be our Santonio Holmes type. M80 is going to be our Wes Welker/ Steve Smith hybrid type, and Jarett Dillard is going to be our McCardell type. Shorts is going to be our...next Ernest Wilford?...I can't even say that...because thats an insult to Ernest Wilford.
Exposed.

Quote:Which reminds me...

He may have been wrong, but that is the rare double rainbow of optimism coming from TMD. Hopefully Caldwell can make moves which inspire this type of positive energy again.
Pages: 1 2