Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FWIW: Mike T Now A Houston Texan?

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM by Jungle Cat.)

Looking Teddy tidbits and saw that former Jaguars' star receiver Mike Thomas is back in football.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/201...contracts/

The Chronicle even posted this...

[Image: 20101114_TexansJaguars_BTC_061-160x122.jpg]

Good for him!

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

camp fodder

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2014, 07:49 PM by Jungle Cat.)

Quote:camp fodder
He's more than that. Unless he's fighting back from surgery, he can still play. He was the best WR at the Combine his year. Did all the drills. Caught all the footballs. Better than all the others.

Trouble is the NFL is loaded with dopes that can't tell the difference between 1, 2, and 3 any more and sprint QBs that can't see more than 1 and 2.

Mike is a number 3. Always was and is a number 3.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Quote:He's more than that. Unless he's fighting back from surgery, he can still play. He was the best WR at the Combine his year. Did all the drills. Caught all the footballs. Better than all the others.

Trouble is the NFL is loaded with dopes that can't tell the difference between 1, 2, and 3 any more and sprint QBs that can't see more than 1 and 2.

Lol.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:He's more than that. Unless he's fighting back from surgery, he can still play. He was the best WR at the Combine his year. Did all the drills. Caught all the footballs. Better than all the others.

Is a number three vomiting>? cause I know what a number 1 and 2 is, and I figure that logically vomiting must be number three. Touche on the new insult for Mike T.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

He isn't even a #3 on XBox.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Tough crowd.

If he can get his hands in order, he can make a roster.

It's his heart that's the issue. He has the look of a guy who is going through the motions.

lol thanks for the good laugh

Shameful that he's still in the league

Has to be awkward considering the hail marry play lol. 

I still remember the board reaction when Thomas made that play. 

The entire forum exploded.

Quote:I still remember the board reaction when Thomas made that play. 

The entire forum exploded.

I was expecting overtime. I remember sitting there with my wife and watching it in what seemed like slow motion.  I knew that a fluke deflection was the only chance it had, so I was watching for one, so when Thomas caught it and stepped into the end zone I yelled about a 1/2 second before everyone else. LOL.  That was one of the best moments I have ever experienced at Everbank.  What an ending!

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Oh no! Now we are going to lose via hail Mary every time we play them! We are doomed for 10 more years!
No commercial messages in sigs

Mike Thomas..my how the mighty has fallen so far from Grace. From his hail marry to catching Gabbs first td pass in the monsoon against the Panthers. I've never seen someone regress like Mikey Tee
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Next steve smith.

Which reminds me...

Quote:Jason Hill is going to be our Santonio Holmes type. M80 is going to be our Wes Welker/ Steve Smith hybrid type, and Jarett Dillard is going to be our McCardell type. Shorts is going to be our...next Ernest Wilford?...I can't even say that...because thats an insult to Ernest Wilford.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Exposed.

Quote:Which reminds me...

He may have been wrong, but that is the rare double rainbow of optimism coming from TMD. Hopefully Caldwell can make moves which inspire this type of positive energy again.