Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Vikings @ Jags Game Day Thread 2nd Half***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Leave the bad juju in the first thread.
Marqise Lee is our best WR. Bar none.
Oh no! We suck again!
Sterling Koyack >> JT and Lewis
Sam Bradford has a beautiful deep ball.

Quote:Sterling Koyack >> JT and Lewis

THIS
What's it going to take for a QB change? Bortles needs to reassess what is going on. It's not okay to play the way he is for this long. Penalties, Wobbly duck throws, 0 confidence in the pocket, Indecisive, Really slow release.

If the run game or pass game can get some traction, it will help the other tremendously.

Quote:Sam Bradford has a beautiful deep ball.

What are the odds he hits the market ?
Probably depends on what he's wanting salary wise.

Quote:What are the odds he hits the market ?
Defense is playing pretty damn good today.
Quote:Probably depends on what he's wanting salary wise.

And if Bridgewater makes a speedy recovery.
Quote:Defense is playing pretty damn good today.

In the redzone.
Quote:What are the odds he hits the market ?

If you had asked me last year, I'd have simply said no thanks.

As bad as Bortles has been this season, and Bradford has looked "decent"... I'd be all for signing him for a prove it deal to compete with Bortles.

Either he beats him out and we get a better QB, or Bortles steps up and becomes a better QB.

#winwin
Jaguars are in this game tied 9-9,
What's up fellas?  Is there a game today?  How have the Jags looked?

Quote:In the redzone.

They started poorly, giving up a pair of big plays, but they have done well since then.

I mean, they DID hold them to 9 points in the first half... That's solid.
Quote:Jaguars are in this game tied 9-9,
shut up
Quote:What's up fellas?  Is there a game today?  How have the Jags looked?

There is. Jaguars look meh as always.

Stupid penalties, bad throws, no pass rush.

Meyers has been on point, even hitting from 55. Defense has held tough giving up 9 points in the first half, but had some lapses giving up a couple of big plays to put the Vikes in range for those FGs.

It's honestly, kind of a boring game.
Quote:There is. Jaguars look meh as always.

Stupid penalties, bad throws, no pass rush.

Meyers has been on point, even hitting from 55. Defense has held tough giving up 9 points in the first half, but had some lapses giving up a couple of big plays to put the Vikes in range for those FGs.

It's honestly, kind of a boring game.

Thanks brother...I'm a die hard and have not missed a snap by choice since we've had a team until this season.  I missed last week traveling for work and this week...well, just figured the time could be better spent with my family.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33