Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A poor man's Tebow..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Its fair to say now at this point that Blake Bortles is a poor mans Tim Tebow... Im not gonna go into his horrible stats because theirs only one stat that matters,and thats Wins.. So the question that remains is could Tebow have done a better job then Bortles with this team?? All arrows in my opinion points to yes basing that solely on his history and win percentage.
Good Lord

Quote:Its fair to say now at this point that Blake Bortles is a poor mans Tim Tebow... Im not gonna go into his horrible stats because theirs only one stat that matters,and thats Wins.. So the question that remains is could Tebow have done a better job then Bortles with this team?? All arrows in my opinion points to yes basing that solely on his history and win percentage.

"All arrows point to yes"?  Sounds like a magic 8 ball response.

[Image: magic_8_ball_animated.gif]
Woooooow-wa
Quote:Good Lord

no pun intended
Quote:"All arrows point to yes"? Sounds like a magic 8 ball response.

[Image: magic_8_ball_animated.gif]

Lol...
A poor mans Tebow?????

You mean a rich mans Tebow

Holy cleated Jesus      

Quote:Its fair to say now at this point that Blake Bortles is a poor mans Tim Tebow... Im not gonna go into his horrible stats because theirs only one stat that matters,and thats Wins.. So the question that remains is could Tebow have done a better job then Bortles with this team?? All arrows in my opinion points to yes basing that solely on his history and win percentage.
[Image: travalo_by_greenanimator-da7f5zc.gif]
Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash

Make it stop!

[Image: giphy.gif]

At least Tebow won games. Jaguars would be in the playoff hunt this season with Tebow at QB.
I wonder what the venn diagram looks like for recount supporters and Tim Tebow fanatics.  It is alright.. let it go.  Look for someone wearing a safety pin and find your safe space.  yikes

Poor man's Tebow insinuates Tebow was the better version of Blake...

also, Bortles was a 3rd overall selection... hefty price for poor man

Quote:At least Tebow won games. Jaguars would be in the playoff hunt this season with Tebow at QB.
Jags D not as good as that Broncos D from that year..

I doubt it.

Much of this teams woes and losses outside of QB play fall on coaching.

You think Gus would coach Tebow up better than he had in Denver?

Or that these WRs that have the sudden case of dropsies would take a crossing route to the house like DT did for Tebow in that playoff game?

Tebow was still worse than Bortles.
Quote:Poor man's Tebow insinuates Tebow was the better version of Blake...

also, Bortles was a 3rd overall selection... hefty price for poor man

I believe he is.. Sad to say...where a person was drafted doesnt validate how good they are going to be.. Ask Gene Smith..lol.
Quote:[Image: giphy.gif]

At what tho??? Please enlighten me...
I think he's saying you are stupid...but I could be mistaken.

Funny guy. Last year Blake was the savior, this year he's having a bad year and Tebow would have been a better option. Good grief.

There's a clear cut reason Tebow is working on a studio set and baseball.

Regards...................the Chiefjag

Quote:I think he's saying you are stupid...but I could be mistaken.

I dont wanna get banned again so im gonna choose my words carefully... Lol..But im sure if thats what he wanted to say he could have said it.. Instead of having a cheerleader interpret that for him.
Pages: 1 2 3